Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

lol never worry about that, Ive been know to clear the thread with a string of losers.
The only ones that look silly are those that come on here and late post etc,you will see many try it in. Your methods are uncannily like mine with regards to entry and MM.

Thankfullly trade panned out as planned.

short aud/chf at 1.0278 sl 1.0206

The line was clearly broken with a spike down overnight,only for price to return to breakout level.This is often a bad sign but as its been some hours and price hasnt gone back through break out area Its worth a short

stopped at -11 for 2nd 1/2 and +11 for 1st,no harm done,may give another go as line still valid

Its great to see new posters on the thread over the last couple of weeks. How are you finding it. This post is just a reminder that if you are trading live then make sure you are posting for the right reasons and not to the thread. This thread has the potential to totally disrupt your trading thought process.Just remember you have been warned.

as you can see by this chart and my comments from yesterday and earlier today,I was looking forward to this pullback,but of course it happened overnight and I dont generally use limit orders so I am a little peeved to say the least.

Attachments

• 2012-07-25_1419.png
    2012-07-25_1419.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 118
short eurjpy 94.89, stop 24

stop to b/e. Its a little tighter than is ideal for me but its not really moving down as i had hoped perhaps due to old resistance. Pattern still intact though so will give it a chance.

buying AUD/USD @ 10280. stop 10268. target 10304

hi sweatyslouch, nice trade, what was your reason for this trade? almost the opposite to mine, i had good h1 level area of prev supply. trying to fade au when gold is ramping is not advised for obvious reasons. i was out for -20, just when the mkt turned.

Au lower t/f PA often does that shows a possible turn then spikes another 30 ticks.

Im actually questioning my position short here on NZDUSD short... went against me -18 and now sitting +10 back in a trend line and effectively a retest short of a daily H&S...

Anyone have a bias for it....

So ive closed majority out and letting smaller position run here with original stop.... Only because of market confluence... (feel its the best thing to do)

Still up for hearing a bias if anyone has any :)

Edit: closed it all out here.

So here is my rationale for exiting the trade (the one shown on NZDUSD short position is just a demo account screen (from FXPRO), which is closed - I`ve cleaned up charts to focus purely on the important parts)

These screenshots show the relationship` I look for between specific FX pairs that correlate with the market at topic.... (NZDUSD)

Attachments

• audusd - tl touch.gif
    audusd - tl touch.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
  • nzdusd - h&s.gif
    nzdusd - h&s.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 94
  • nzdusd.gif
    nzdusd.gif
    35 KB · Views: 103
  • usdcad - tl break and no found support.gif
    usdcad - tl break and no found support.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 109
So here is my rationale for exiting the trade (the one shown on NZDUSD short position is just a demo account screen (from FXPRO), which is closed - I`ve cleaned up charts to focus purely on the important parts)

These screenshots show the relationship` I look for between specific FX pairs that correlate with the market at topic.... (NZDUSD)

decent analysis dg, makes sense.

i shorted it this aft @75, i am keeping on til the hour closes as price on other inv correlated markets (gold / USDCAD) are at key levels and if it remains here/worse on the close will exit then. frustrating really as thought the with trend (h1) trade was enough to push it down to 30s at least.

i often dont have enough time to post my entries on here unfort as trading order flow much more, more time consuming though.