Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Anyway, please don't take anything im saying like im educating you because im sure you know it already! I hate being perceived like im "teaching Grandma to suck eggs")

Enough clutter now! I`ll be told of next ;)

Lol, I rememberthat. Forget about it. :cheesy:(y)

In fact, someone once said that i came across like their mother!;)

Hi, I am new here but am going to start calling my trades on this thread instead of twitter because I can't get any followers..Cry for me! my first trade of the day is to buy Light Sweet Crude at market (8748) stop (8718) target (8808).

thanks

Attachments

• oil trade.png
    oil trade.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 152
Hi, I am new here but am going to start calling my trades on this thread instead of twitter because I can't get any followers..Cry for me! my first trade of the day is to buy Light Sweet Crude at market (8748) stop (8718) target (8808).

thanks

taken half profits at 8778...stop BE

taken half profits at 8778...stop BE

Welcome to the thread. the thread is for live calls as you take them at the price taken.Im not sure if you did this ,if you did it was a great 3 min trade. I do also feel that crude would probably be better served by having its own thread( I would certainly follow).We are mainly forex on here

Welcome to the thread. the thread is for live calls as you take them at the price taken.Im not sure if you did this ,if you did it was a great 3 min trade. I do also feel that crude would probably be better served by having its own thread( I would certainly follow).We are mainly forex on here

it was live to the second...i had to take the photo so tiny delay. check out my follow up photo..it shows how quick i am in and out. sorry about oil. i'll trade a currency pair next time.

nice trade sweaty. Can you tell us a little more about you and your methods,thanks

Thanks. I learned my craft as a prop trader past 5 years. I have retired now to trade own account but mainly use same methods as i did with the firm. Plot support and resistance on a 4 hour chart. trade 15 min candles at those levels. I always bet on support or resistance holding. I take any trade from these levels with a 2/1 RRR. I only want easy pips and i want my trades to be over within an hour preferably.
The great thing about only trading these levels is that becasue they are at the extremes of the existing market condition you know if you are stopped out to just reverse your bias. Each morning i make a video blog that highlights my plan for the day. The oil trade i just took was planned and recorded very clearly last night and posted on my blog this morning..all i did was have the patience to wait for it. With your permission i will give a link to my blog..it is completely free and i do not try selling anything. It is just my trading diary that i enjoy sharing with others.

Thanks. I learned my craft as a prop trader past 5 years. I have retired now to trade own account but mainly use same methods as i did with the firm. Plot support and resistance on a 4 hour chart. trade 15 min candles at those levels. I always bet on support or resistance holding. I take any trade from these levels with a 2/1 RRR. I only want easy pips and i want my trades to be over within an hour preferably.
The great thing about only trading these levels is that becasue they are at the extremes of the existing market condition you know if you are stopped out to just reverse your bias. Each morning i make a video blog that highlights my plan for the day. The oil trade i just took was planned and recorded very clearly last night and posted on my blog this morning..all i did was have the patience to wait for it. With your permission i will give a link to my blog..it is completely free and i do not try selling anything. It is just my trading diary that i enjoy sharing with others.

An image might help you see what i am trying to say.

Attachments

• 24-07-2012 14-53-05.png
    24-07-2012 14-53-05.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 133

I like this and hope your intentions are genuine.Feel free to post here.You may need to ask t2win about the blog issue. Im looking forward to seeing your next few trades.You could always upload the video to here as well.Ive done vids using jing on here,very easy.Good luck

wow, thx for the insight w/ the chart. just seems like there's "room" for longs here.

i realize i kinda barged in here. short intro: I'm 26 yrs old. I have been paper trading for 10 years (!!) and finally gone live. mostly using my spider senses right now. i realize "room for longs" is no great indicator, but the market certainly leaves room for vagueness!

wow, thx for the insight w/ the chart. just seems like there's "room" for longs here.

i realize i kinda barged in here. short intro: I'm 26 yrs old. I have been paper trading for 10 years (!!) and finally gone live. mostly using my spider senses right now. i realize "room for longs" is no great indicator, but the market certainly leaves room for vagueness!

paper trading 10 years,wow,great discipline. your welcome.This is a live call thread so please post any trades as you take them,but dont feel you have to.Good luck

I like this and hope your intentions are genuine.Feel free to post here.You may need to ask t2win about the blog issue. Im looking forward to seeing your next few trades.You could always upload the video to here as well.Ive done vids using jing on here,very easy.Good luck

Thanks for the best wishes. Looking at most of the markets I trade there may be nothing for a day or two but i'll be sure to post any trade that comes up. The one trade that might come up next is a buy EUR/USD @ 12066. If we get there i'll see ehat the 15mins candles are doing.

Attachments

• euro set up.png
    euro set up.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 125

I'm new to the thread as well mate. Been trading live for many years now though. this is my advice to you for what it's worth.

Attachments

• gbpusd tutorial.png
    gbpusd tutorial.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 184