Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

+20 and +140 :eek::eek::eek: Well done Julie --------your (££,s) are just in time for buying tickets to see the bolt set a new world record time for 100 mtrs

I use bolt to train the dogs on my estate
everyones coming to London,Im clearing off. People really do not understand how bad the traffic is going to be,wait and see it will be a disaster. Im taking the family to the broads next week for a few days

I use bolt to train the dogs on my estate
everyones coming to London,Im clearing off. People really do not understand how bad the traffic is going to be,wait and see it will be a disaster. Im taking the family to the broads next week for a few days

you better find a hideout for lord coe/jack --- yes I agree it going to be a disaster thank the flick they are holding
images
on your side of the border :cheesy:

Im potentially looking at getting short with 17 point stop on USDCAD around here, watching until h1 close at 13:00pm.

Got a bit trigger happy and bought the s and p 1346

stop 10 s and p points so 1336 target 1356

other order cancelled

Closing the s and p long here for a loss of

2.3 s and p points (23 pips in forex terms)

over shot far to much for my liking so limiting my damage and pain

Last edited:
No trades so far today - USDJPY potentially looking at around 78.46 ish area for short set-up.

Just spent an hour looking for decent charts to post,cant find any. Spent most of the day on other threads,hope tomorrow is more to our liking

This is about the best I can find. Cant say Id want to short on a break of the line,but will be very interested if we get a pullback.

Attachments

• 2012-07-23_2318.png
    2012-07-23_2318.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 109
GBPAUD 60

interested in this chart at present, buying off support

but GBPAUD is in an overall down trend, and AUDUSD is finding some upward momentum
........taps fingers

views welcome

Attachments

• 2012-07-24_1359.png
    2012-07-24_1359.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 88