Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Gone short Ftse at 5700.5, SL 5735. I always lose when I call trades on here so I would suggest everyone go against me lol

Just got out at 5650(y)

Would have liked to have left it open I reckon there could have been more to be had but it's friday afternoon and I'm not holding over the weekend.

excellent trade. I didnt think this was your type of trade, I thought you were more of a scalper

Im definitely more of a Day Trader than a scalper...

I have been trading positions off of this forum (no point saying whether they`re profitable or not as it means nothing in regards to the principle) that definitely don't reflect scalping - So far (including positions i`ve called on here) this past 5 weeks my average position in time is approx 6-8 hours.

(I`d find it quite difficult to scalp as one, I have 0 experience with it and too my broker offers floating spread :) )

Good trading to you sir! :)

Have good weekend.

Im definitely more of a Day Trader than a scalper...

I have been trading positions off of this forum (no point saying whether they`re profitable or not as it means nothing in regards to the principle) that definitely don't reflect scalping - So far (including positions i`ve called on here) this past 5 weeks my average position in time is approx 6-8 hours.

(I`d find it quite difficult to scalp as one, I have 0 experience with it and too my broker offers floating spread :) )

Good trading to you sir! :)

Have good weekend.

sorry,im hald asleep i was confusing you with NVP,dont know how,I was looking at your post and thinking it was him.Lovely trade,just need mine to reach 100 as well:)

Repeat of my order yesterday to buy s and p if it makes it to the levels today :

order: Morning this Trade is a long way off its entry but if the s and p gets down to 1357.4 i shall be buying, patience required

so order pending at this level for now, this could "change" if price action changes

stop will be 8.6 s and p points

target is 8.6 s and p points

Another day and the s and p nearly made it down to my level and might still do but time has run out for me this friday night and i will pull my order as i dont like to leave a trade over the weekend

come back next week, enjoy the weekend

evening all,
long Eu @ 117, SL 087, TP 155.

Risky gap fill trade considering the fundamentals.

Taking a contra trend trade here on aud/usd
buy @ 10315 stop 10300
As its contra trend lower stake

Last edited:
its been such a huge swing since london opening Friday i figured we were gonna see some retracing soon.....time will tell
N

I took a handful anyway ....and out.....i need more confirmation here and am nervous the retrace is coming

later
N

heres the chart for the AJ trade. As usual a t/l pullback
this one clearly worked perfectly as the trade was never more than 15 pips adrift.
Wish it was always like that:)

Attachments

• 2012-07-23_0744.png
    2012-07-23_0744.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 113