Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

chart set up looks good for short on audusd but gold is bouncing off the lows so wait for now.
Alternately, may short gold if aud continues to fall

My mechanical system has instructed me to buy ftse...i don't want to. I hate it... lol.

Unfortunately, i've been here before and i deliberately got rid of all the loopholes. (it won't stop me looking though...)

The best loophole i could come up with was an invented one such as 'the gap was the wrong shape :p' but my procrastination has allowed me to escape a duff trade...i feel better off financially because i avoided a loss. :clap:
The problem is i'm now going to have to add something to my list of criteria to work out why i really didn't want to take this one to avoid it being a discretion in the future.:eek:

The best loophole i could come up with was an invented one such as 'the gap was the wrong shape :p' but my procrastination has allowed me to escape a duff trade...i feel better off financially because i avoided a loss. :clap:
The problem is i'm now going to have to add something to my list of criteria to work out why i really didn't want to take this one to avoid it being a discretion in the future.:eek:

Don't make it more complicated than it has to be :)

Peter

Don't make it more complicated than it has to be :)

Peter

Yeah, you're right. I rarely second guess it and it works just as well against the trend as with it, but something about this one raised alarm bells. I know what it was and its just a small and infrequent thing but its also a relevant thing so its going on my list of criteria in section 4, subsection17, article number 3453, clause 467.1 subparagraph 3, bullet point 7c. :cheesy:

In fact, i'm even going to log it in my brain as 'a penny just dropped'.(y)

Yeah, you're right. I rarely second guess it and it works just as well against the trend as with it, but something about this one raised alarm bells. I know what it was and its just a small and infrequent thing but its also a relevant thing so its going on my list of criteria in section 4, subsection17, article number 3453, clause 467.1 subparagraph 3, bullet point 7c. :cheesy:

In fact, i'm even going to log it in my brain as 'a penny just dropped'.(y)

LOL :LOL:

Peter

grr...I have 2 ES charts up with different time frames but they are different month contracts. Nice to know I can still make newbie mistakes. ffs

Peter