Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Guys this is a live call thread,if you cant call on time there is no point,there are many threads and journals where you can past post. This is not what this is about.

kimo,if you are a coach/trainer,please dont come on here looking for business with late trades, we can all do that,thanks

Lol! Lighten up Flashy. How many pips do you reckon i was out by?

:)Take 18pips off my trade then. Do you feel better now?:)

Kimo no need for the sarcasm the point of the thread is for live calls,or whats the point of it. We never know who really trades or anything about them and probably never will. The whole idea is that there is some truth in the thread. How about you tell the thread about your methods and what you offer and how much to go along with your trading examples. I would also appreciate an answer to my last question,Thanks

Kimo no need for the sarcasm the point of the thread is for live calls,or whats the point of it. We never know who really trades or anything about them and probably never will. The whole idea is that there is some truth in the thread. How about you tell the thread about your methods and what you offer and how much to go along with your trading examples. I would also appreciate an answer to my last question,Thanks

Ok. What i want to do is put a trade up and run it, rather than post small scalps. My method, SR, PA and a light sprinkle of round numbers. Nothing else really, except good luck. At the moment i'm betting on the downside where the EURUSD is concerned. Wish me luck!