Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

short eurusd, nothing will happen, nothing will continue to happen, europe makes africa look like a political powerhouse

short eurusd, nothing will happen, nothing will continue to happen, europe makes africa look like a political powerhouse

please can you give us the entry price with a stop at the time of entry,thanks
it is a thread for live calls only and has to remain that way,good luck and welcome

oh it was opened at 12486.2 closed at 12460.7 so not quite +26. quite happy though seeing as after that the whole trade reversed and would have crushed me.

EURUSD long now...1.2512.....sorry I've no access to my trading accounts so not trade on

hopefully the USD and Yen will FALL for a while .....later

Last edited:
damn you cad ...U/C sell came from the blind side and is moving faster now that the E/U buy

sorreeee

thats a shame ..about B/E on those 2 trades now so would step out now ......cant win them all

later
N

Sorry Flash....I overposted again ...will limit it next time

sorry again

havent posted much last couple of weeks but really like look of loonie(usd/cad)

It has my best set up in place so I will short from 1.0358 with a 30 pip stop.a very clear pullback

Attachments

• 2012-06-08_1200.png
    2012-06-08_1200.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 99
Huge 150+ pip gaps on most of the majors. Good reason not to keep positions over the weekend. Of course if you were on the right side of it you should be making vacation plans right about now!

Peter

Oanda opens for trading on weekends with high spreads. So holding position is feasible depending on the broker.