Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

1.2346 - 1.2349. I think the EUR has turned. But the prior spikes were murderous.

Bollox, out +18 pips. Now it looks more like a pump and dump operation. Confirmation would be when the price falls below the initial spikes. Otherwise, I am looking for long.

lol.
Once again, my only good trading is done when i'm at work and not at the screen, watching it, tampering with it and making bad decisions, lol.

+86 pips

Was a bit suicidal going long, though.
Can't quite believe how much it is consistently crashing at the mo.
Don't think i'll be going long again in a hurry! Sticking with the shorts at a guess...

Attachments

• jhj.JPG
    jhj.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 109
Bollox, out +18 pips. Now it looks more like a pump and dump operation. Confirmation would be when the price falls below the initial spikes. Otherwise, I am looking for long.

Went back in long at the end of the retrace and made +35 pips. I was away for sports and the profit was taken with a 13 pip trailing stop.

My gut is bullish in EUR.

always here,had to celebrate with a few royal fans of mine. I trust you was one of the few beyond the wall who toasted her majesty:)
lizzie and philis are wearing well but cannot be bothered with all the yah/yah hangers on that like to see themselfs on tv --- think I better get the hole in the wall fixed before any yah/yah tries to enter gods own country :devilish:

Now is the time to sell ei with a 15 point stop loss
Sell@9782 stop 9797

Ideal stop is just above 9802 so moving stop to 9805