Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hmm... I was once told that VielGeld is Dutch for "Dirty Money", when in reality it's German for "Lot's o' Money" (Viel = much, Geld = $$$).

Perhaps the former may be for you tonight, though I wouldn't want to jinx anything and rather wish the latter. :p

Hmm... I was once told that VielGeld is Dutch for "Dirty Money", when in reality it's German for "Lot's o' Money" (Viel = much, Geld = $$$).

Perhaps the former may be for you tonight, though I wouldn't want to jinx anything and rather wish the latter. :p

I thought all German money was Dirty money?

13.61 short margin stanley target is 13.00 (tomorrow most likely- may quit at 13.20) stop at 14.10

/QUOTE]

cut it at 13.30 tis a shame, i should have stuck to my original plan, however i figure a bounce up then same again next week, because my trading philosophy atm is,
Greece still sucks, the leaders are still incompetant, central banks arent easing, until this is fixed shorting everything is the way forward

short eurjpy 100.11
stop 100.46
1/2 position only

targeting today's low around 99.58.
Most likely I'll move to stop breakeven around 99.90

Peter

1h chart.

A break above the yellow line would signal a short term uptrend.

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy02.gif
    eurjpy02.gif
    13 KB · Views: 82
I was looking at an audusd short around .9760. I didn't think the set up was strong enough so I didn't pull the trigger on it. Missed out.

Might get a 2nd chance though.

Peter