Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

should be some support around 1.2760. Might take 1/2 off if price gets there before I go to bed.

Peter

Morning all

still in usd/chf trade
What criteria are you going to use to determine an exit on this one? Your initial stop was a very good call. I thought you typically were in for the 10s of pips rather than the 100s, but having sat through a +40 and have it come back the other side of your entry level (and presumably not moved your stop) I was just wondering what you were planning?

short ES 1318.50 stop 1320.50
Taking a small stab here. Made a new LOD and then shot up and is now at the HOD

What criteria are you going to use to determine an exit on this one? Your initial stop was a very good call. I thought you typically were in for the 10s of pips rather than the 100s, but having sat through a +40 and have it come back the other side of your entry level (and presumably not moved your stop) I was just wondering what you were planning?

To be honest iv already taken some off and re entered. I dont have time to call everything these days as i am working on another trading project and dont get the time at the moment and I wont call late. I mearly always take 1/2 off once it has gone my way and leave the rest as a runner hoping for a big one:)

To be honest iv already taken some off and re entered. I dont have time to call everything these days as i am working on another trading project and dont get the time at the moment and I wont call late. I mearly always take 1/2 off once it has gone my way and leave the rest as a runner hoping for a big one:)
Appreciate the clarification. Good luck with your project.

13.61 short margin stanley target is 13.00 (tomorrow most likely- may quit at 13.20) stop at 14.10

also if you have any old drachma notes a restaurant in london is now accepting them o_O