Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

brought stop down a few pips to 1.2745

left order to short again 12694, stop 12745

Do you have a target in mind? There's a good chance it will test this morning's low at 1.2680 when the US session opens.

Peter

Setting up for a short in crude oil. Broke above the red resistance line but the trend since beginning of May is down. If price moves back below the resistance line then I'll enter a short trade.
5m chart shown.

Peter

Attachments

• CL02.PNG
    CL02.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 102
Do you have a target in mind? There's a good chance it will test this morning's low at 1.2680 when the US session opens.

Peter

am hoping it would break 1.2680 but right now it seems I dont have to worry about target and its going against me :eek:

crude oil moved a bit higher than I expected and is hitting a 2nd resistance at 92.90
At this point the original trade idea is invalid. It might be an up day so I probably won't be shorting at this level.

Peter

have a feeling today is going to be a short covering day...everything will rally like a risk-on day!

will sell eur/usd if it goes above 1.2745 again with stop at 1.2775 (small stake top catching)

1/2 out at 1.2737 +10 stop to 1.2757

1/2 stopped -10

waste of time - I'll leave it

I've made a mistake there by putting stop just for the sake of breaking even (n)(funny thing bid price didn't even touch it)

Next time I'll put the stop at least above the local high - something based on TA.