Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

can't tell if I want to go long or short eurusd. Not good.
Zen archer is right, really is cr@ppy price action.

Peter

when did you enter?
lately eurusd has had long periods of nothingness. Very rough. Nice job though. (y)

Peter

Entered at 11:42 UK time today, out at 13:59. Everyone's been saying it's due to properly fall for a while, but it just doesn't seem to move anywhere, today for me was just luck catching a brief dip

can't tell if I want to go long or short eurusd. Not good.
Zen archer is right, really is cr@ppy price action.

Peter

IMO it's a waste of time to apply TA here - it's a manipulated market (eur/usd at the moment)
Algos are fleecing intraday retail traders left, right and centre - painful to watch.(n)

IMO it's a waste of time to apply TA here - it's a manipulated market (eur/usd at the moment)
Algos are fleecing intraday retail traders left, right and centre - painful to watch.(n)

Yeah, it's been murder so I've been trading audusd a lot lately instead. It's not as erratic.

Peter

possible long entry in es. Lets see if we can get a quick dip under 1406 first. That would give me about a 2 point stop.

Peter

Silver short now

lololololololol.

look at the 5min candle 15.15 london time. what a joke. it went north a little bit after I entered to collect a few more stops then wham bam superman. will put up a chart.

chart - downtrend but not so strong, i get short at point 3 my stop is wide as I don't want to suffer the same fate as most retail punters trading with tight stops. I take some heat up to point 4 at this point either I am wrong or the larger players have decided to go for some more stops. I only get out when I KNOW i am wrong not when my stop is hit. price then spiked down to 5 to where my target area was. nice easy profit for the larger players early in the US morning sesh.

Attachments

• silver manipulation.png
    silver manipulation.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
As I wait for the next entry I tend to watch Bloomberg.
Interesting discussion on at the mo about what is the next big thing for investors, after Facebook, Google etc.
No mention yet of the making of synthetic life yet by molecule manipulation. That will be HUGE