Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

arghh..aud spread widened by about a pip or so. not good. means there may be more shakeout on the way.
Changing buy limit order to 1.0395
1/2 position
stop tbd if filled

may not get a fill. I didn't think it would go under the 00 number but being very cautious here.

Peter

order canceled and spread back to normal. I hate to think I was getting played but I wouldn't have been filled at either price so no harm, no foul.
I need a bite to eat...

I may post some ES trades later too.

Peter

gold price manipulation heading south?

Attachments

• gold manipulation.png
    gold manipulation.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 143
order canceled and spread back to normal. I hate to think I was getting played but I wouldn't have been filled at either price so no harm, no foul.
I need a bite to eat...

I may post some ES trades later too.

Peter

FX (eur/usd) price action is still rubbish - it's been like this for a long time (I would say since mid December).

Look at that broken ema - I don't want to trade that. Intraday = can't be traded profitably.(n)

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 117
gold price manipulation heading south?

lol lol lol. stops gunned at 1673 hit and my target hit.

for anyone watching gold this morning in the london session it is a completely gamed market. the manipulation started at 08.00am (although I didn't know at that time). It took the stops at 1.13pm just as the lunchtime rumbles kick in and the larger players look to take a leisurely lunch. coincidence? lol.

the larger players have earned their crust today. gold and silver are some of the most manipulated markets.

enough of this talk of manipulation the darksiders will be on to me. dont bite the hand that feeds.

Last edited:
buy audusd 1.0392 stop 1.0380
appears to be holding the lows.

Attachments

• audusd18.gif
    audusd18.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 106
Went short on Eur/USD at 13341, had virtually given up on any movement, but just fell like a stone, out at 13304 :)