Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

eurusd and audusd retraced the entire spike. eurjpy only about 1/2 of the spike was retraced.

Peter

Bernanke and Draghi both speaking later today. Might cause global warming with all that hot air. Should be good for some trades though.

Peter

Got stopped out by 6 pips for a +5 win. And then the trade continued on toward the target zone. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Target Zone hit!!!! Unfortunately, I only managed to get about 45 pips of the long from Friday. But that did end up being about a 10% gain. At this point I am looking for a reversal on G/J.

Attachments

• g_j30.jpg
    g_j30.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 87
Short G/J @ 132.05 s/l 132.20 Target 126.75 This is a bit of a stretch, so s/l is tight. Here I go with picking the top again. I must work on this harder! LOL

Wow, massive upswing across the board today. Nearly 200 pips on the E/J alone. Going to have to sniff around for the culprit here.

I got off my night class early today, time to see if there's any opportunity here or not.

So--

- Massive upswing would point towards going long.

- But! E/J is very close to 111, and seems to have hit an area of resistance.

My bet is on long right now, but if it sells, then it could hit the 70 before going back up. Let's see how it reacts.

Seems like the call for 70 proved the correct one. Buyers just couldn't hold up this market.

Welp, it's 9pm now, so might not be much point in looking further.

Today's points of interest

11:00am GBP CBI Realized Sales
2:00pm USD S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y
3:00pm USD CB Consumer Confidence
3:00pm USD FOMC Member Dudley Speaks
3:00pm USD Richmond Manufacturing Index
5:45pm USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks
8:45pm USD FOMC Member Duke Speaks