Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Does anyone know how to stop internet explorer shutting all ones pages down if one leaves it for 10 minutes ?
Would be a great help - tks

Use Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari! Or switch to Mac! Anything but IE!

-----

I was looking to sell the E/J, but it seems it's bouncing after having hit the 109. Going to watch to see if it's a reversal or a pullback. US news out soon might give some indication of direction.

S&P 500 dropping like a stone, but don't want to catch the falling knife.

short eur/aud at 1.2740 1.2765

small stakes as good r/r on offer

1/2 off at +20 and 1/2 off at +61,what a fantastic end to the week,two simple trades like that. Happy days.put in a big score this week.Very pleased

Attachments

• 2012-03-23_1827.png
    2012-03-23_1827.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 91
1/2 off at +20 and 1/2 off at +61,what a fantastic end to the week,two simple trades like that. Happy days.put in a big score this week.Very pleased

Wonderful (y)

When you are on you can really rack up the pips fast. Very nice!

Have a great weekend!

Peter

A quick update from my short on G/J from last Thursday. Took profit at 130.75 for +198 pips. The bottom of the target zone was also reached, at a low of 129.98. Sorry I was not able to update real time, was really busy in my day job.

Attachments

• g_j60.jpg
    g_j60.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 103
A quick update from my short on G/J from last Thursday. Took profit at 130.75 for +198 pips. The bottom of the target zone was also reached, at a low of 129.98. Sorry I was not able to update real time, was really busy in my day job.

Well done mate I like to see people getting big wins long may it continue for you.
I just wish I had your luck or could it be an art. (y)

I appreciate your vote of confidence. Unfortunately, that win managed to put me up about .11% for the week, or basically break even, but better than a losing week. The goal is to go forward with more gains and not so many losses leading up to a home run! I tend to over trade, especially in trying to catch tops and bottoms. I know better, but it is something I am working on diligently to overcome. There is a lot of insight on this thread, and I am hoping it will make me a better trader.

Well done mate I like to see people getting big wins long may it continue for you.
I just wish I had your luck or could it be an art. (y)

Took a trade late in the day on Friday on G/J. Although I am late in calling the trade, it is not far from entry. Long @ 130.75 s/l 130.18 Target 132.35.

Attachments

• g_j15.jpg
    g_j15.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 86
Alrighty, time to prep for the Asian session. What do we got?

- Strong weakness in the Jpy across the board.

- Bit of a sell-off going on here. Going purely by visuals, it looks like a top was formed, then popped.

- On the 5m, however, we witness some support.

- But the USD appears strong. This could mean the Eur turns out weak.

Verdict: betting on going long tonight, with a provision for a bit of a pullback. Let's see how it fares.

Out -7.

Upswing seems to have failed. :(

EDIT: Are you kidding me? It just went right back up. (n)

short eurjpy 109.60
stop 109.85
target 109.30
1/2 position only

Stop is just above Friday's high. If the trade gets stopped out I may look to go long instead.

Peter