Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

The eur/jpy is just reaching the top of it's trading range (107.81). If it fails to break we could see a decent reversal.

Last edited:
eu & ej charts look similar.

Attachments

• eurusd05.gif
    eurusd05.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 121
eur/jpy still has some legs to it

Attachments

• eur - jpy.PNG
    eur - jpy.PNG
    93.9 KB · Views: 88
see my last chart i posted. priced broke up out of the range but failed and is now back inside the range.

Peter

stopped out -12
will wait for employment numbers later

Just looking at the S&P which is already up 12 points I am expecting good figures for unemployment. Not that I am suggesting anything but..............:)

Just looking at the S&P which is already up 12 points I am expecting good figures for unemployment. Not that I am suggesting anything but..............:)

Just my opinion here...I think traders are being "set-up". There is rarely this much trend direction before important US data. It looks like the weak shorts were shaken out and the strong trend will attract plenty of longs. If I am right then when US data comes out we will see real kaboom downward.

Peter

Adding to that, when the futures are pointing way up or down then eurusd normally pops on the NYSE open. Today it has popped right along with the futures. It's just not the usual activity. Certainly there could be other reasons for that ie: gbp & eur rate decisions, but it's at least something to stop and think about before jumping in on a trade.

Peter