Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

For now, shorting near 1.3490, buying near 1.3475
We won't have enough volume for breakout plays due to NFP later today. Most traders are sitting on their hands until then, but playing the ranges can be just as profitable.

Peter

For now, shorting near 1.3490, buying near 1.3475
We won't have enough volume for breakout plays due to NFP later today. Most traders are sitting on their hands until then, but playing the ranges can be just as profitable.

Peter

sadly im at the wrong end of range:mad:

have moved stop to 1.0107 just to cover last low, -29 x 2 at risk, im at miracle stage.probably wont trade again,until after news

I'm not sure how profitable is to trade these pre NFP ranges. Tried it before and most of the time they were highly anoying trades with small profits or losses.

im praying, low is 1.01093, my stop 1.01072, my broke is honest so i dont very often get those nasty little spikes to nick my stop

I'm not sure how profitable is to trade these pre NFP ranges. Tried it before and most of the time they were highly anoying trades with small profits or losses.

I agree mostly. I do ok, but nothing too impressive. Small stakes too.

Peter

-3.2 on 1/2 position
gapped up about 4 pips so i exited before it gapped higher.
Well, that sucked!

Peter

sh 1.34957 stop 1.3505 1/2 position only

spike up was due to nfp rumor. Should come back down now

nice wacky, just missed out on an option that was 9/1 by about 10 secs,still cad options have recovered