Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

whats the best screenshot video capture to use for this site.Ive got jin,but iot stores the files in swf,whatever that is. Jing is fantastic for screenshots. any ideas.
Seeing barjons post earlier made me think about posting vids,they may be clearly and a bit more fun for the thread

SWF means Shockwave Flash. It's and Adobe flash media file format. You can't upload it?

Peter

ok i see t2w doesn't allow swf files on the Manage Attachments pop up box. Try googling Free Video Capture.

Peter

whats the best screenshot video capture to use for this site.Ive got jin,but iot stores the files in swf,whatever that is. Jing is fantastic for screenshots. any ideas.
Seeing barjons post earlier made me think about posting vids,they may be clearly and a bit more fun for the thread

Don't know if this the best video software, but Screencast is made by the same people as Jing, and I've seen it used on other sites.

Here's the link: TechSmith | Screencast.com, free online video sharing

it cant be in avi format for this site. Im not the most techy guy so if anyone knows how to do it let me know

I just watched the video on Screencasts site. It's all hosted on there so you should be able to upload your Jing swf video file to that and then just attach the link in T2W I think.

it cant be in avi format for this site. Im not the most techy guy so if anyone knows how to do it let me know

T2w supports .avi and a whole bunch of other formats according to the 'manage attachments' section - in theory anyway.

But there maybe codec issues - simply avi's can be encoded with a whole variety of codecs, or compressors. It makes like complicated. Try to export to mpeg/mpg if poss, as it should avoid codec issues.

Or you can export to .flv for Youtube I think.

Let me know if you need help converting files, and I'll see if I can dig out some useful links to software.

HTH.

I just watched the video on Screencasts site. It's all hosted on there so you should be able to upload your Jing swf video file to that and then just attach the link in T2W I think.

Maybe that's easier :)

You might want to ignore my comments if the above is more straightforward

I guess we all can't wait to see and hear Flash on video fumbling around trying to trade, make a video, and post live calls on t2w all at once :LOL:

Just kidding! Can't wait to see it though.

Peter

tonights pending orders

all 1% risk

AUD/USD
OCO
Buy - 10335, SL - 10246, TP - 10456
Sell - 9936, SL -9981, TP - 9870

EUR/USD
OCO
Buy - 13538, SL - 13469, TP - 13631
Sell - 13253, SL -13284, TP - 13213

GBP/USD
OCO
Buy - 15786, SL - 15723, TP - 15865
Sell - 15519, SL -15556, TP - 15467

USD/CAD
OCO
Buy - 10370, SL - 10336, TP - 10397
Sell - 10117, SL -10173, TP - 10032

USD/CHF
OCO
Buy - 9257, SL - 9219, TP - 9295
Sell - 9059, SL -9105, TP - 8993

USD/JPY
OCO
Buy - 7821, SL - 7802, TP - 7834
Sell - 7723, SL -7743, TP - 7701

i'll update as they get triggered

and i hope i typed those all correctly!

Isatrader,thanks, Ive got it saved on screencast,how do i get it to the thread.I did try but it pasted about 3 useless lines,thanks