Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Yep, spiked out -6.

Should'a seen that one coming.

Screen watching now. I want to see what happens.

I've been watching it too but when eurusd broke out of its triangle, the dollar index didn't so i held off. Of course it might still go up and away but its a useful tool and it saves me more than it costs me. I hope you guys can see it on the graph, or check it out for yourselves.

Attachments

• 2012-2-3_ARL_216497(2).jpg
    2012-2-3_ARL_216497(2).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 115
It's a bit frustrating. This is the third correct directional call I've made today that got stopped out because it went just low enough that my stop got triggered. Then it goes my way.

Maybe I need to learn to hold out longer?

Alright, some sort of UK news coming out. Might be why this breakout's been tantalizing us.

still in ec trade,will make a decision what to do soon as got dentists an nfp due out and may spike me out

It's a bit frustrating. This is the third correct directional call I've made today that got stopped out because it went just low enough that my stop got triggered. Then it goes my way.

Maybe I need to learn to hold out longer?

If your stop was 20 pips ,you would have had 3 winners.Maybe you are a broker boy advertising 6 pip stop losses , so brokers can get rich,so how can you?

You got enemies out there , but the biggest enemy is inside of us all.

look at the euro.not sure if your new or not,but the american non farm payroll figures came out at 1.30, it is always the biggest news item in any month,so hence all the movement

complete newbie.....and I have been sitting on a loss gbr and eur against the dollar for over a day now and started to panic when I saw the spike up and then it collapsed and just made me a small profit.