Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

complete newbie.....and I have been sitting on a loss gbr and eur against the dollar for over a day now and started to panic when I saw the spike up and then it collapsed and just made me a small profit.

We all have to start somewhere, but honestly, I wouldn't advise trading real money if you've never heard of non-farm payroll... You'll end up losing your shirt.

Hi guys. Since it was nfp day I opted to take the day off and get some things done around the house. I'll be back to start fresh again Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Peter

evening guys,another sunday evening chance got to take

long eur/chf at 1.2073 sl 1.2048

last weeks paid great dividends

Attachments

• 2012-02-05_2226.png
    2012-02-05_2226.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 156
Morning all

im surprised at eur/chf, i had it as a good trade along with shorting cad/jpy. Clearly I took the wrong pair. Still time

eur/chf recovering a little. This is cad/jpy chart I was talking about. I wanted to short from the line,but took ec instead.

Attachments

• 2012-02-06_0806.png
    2012-02-06_0806.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 130
might get a chance to short cad/jpy again. would like 77.20. Other euro pairs moving but ec been stick for a few days.also correltaion with that and other euor pairs is weak

this ec trade has been very slow today and friday,considering all the movement in other pairs its strange, been in a 50 pip range for a few days,the line has been broken so maybe a spike up soon:)