Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

nice Pete, im jsut left with options at moment, need another push down, EUR/JPY i need another 60 pips before 8pm,so unlikely. Eur/usd another 30 pips would be very nice

much better today. Yesterday I did all that work and ended up about even.
Working for no pay. lol. Can't keep that up!

Peter

Price is now right at the support line in the chart I posted. Could break and move down as I posted earlier but I'm happy to take the pips I have. No need to be too greedy.

Peter

Thanks, I just D/L it now. Looks like you can take partial screen shots which is cool. I'll play with it when i'm done trading today.

(y)

Peter

or just use jing,I will try and post a live video trade tomorrow, providing Im in a happy place:)

eurusd broker down as I suggested it would, but just a few pips shy of the target.

Attachments

• eurusd035.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
The "00" round numbers are the dealer's delight. If it breaks over or under 1.xx00 it'll pop about 10-20 pips fairly quickly. This washes out the the shorts entering at .xx98 or the longs entering at x.0002
This is almost exclusively at the 00 areas.

Peter

ADDED: My preference when trading these levels is to wait for the pop. If price then reverses back through the 00 line then enter in that direction.

If you look on the chart I posted above this scenario played out beautifully twice, at the 8:15 mark and the 10:05 mark. I was away from the computer and not able to trade it but I wanted to show how it worked. Kicking myself now!!

Peter

Fantastic trading today guys.

LF would you please expand on your dual strategy with spot and Options?

Seems like a nice, pretty unique, way of doing things

The option strategy is simple. I use daily options, all look like losing today but are covered by the trades.Today i wanted to short eur/usd from 1.3500 area and did so and had some good trades. Now on one of those trades i was stopped for -22.Imagine how id feel if it had taken m,y stop and fell again. by taking an option if i am bearish for the day then am right by end of day,it gives me a chance of getting trade money back. The options I take are generally around 4/1 shots, so stakes can be small. I also average in because if the price goes against me they get cheaper and i often take 10 and 20/1 shots while averaging.If the price then falls I start to take them off. yesterday i didnt get chance to take them offa they plummeted,so i had a fantsic day all round

looks like more people are trying to belittle us on this thread,4 people have given it 1 star.How petty is that

looks like more people are trying to belittle us on this thread,4 people have given it 1 star.How petty is that

Look at it this way, we are attracting much more attention than the old live calls thread (y) Viewers have been plentiful throughout the day.

Peter

I expect there's plenty more who haven't given it any at all :LOL: I should ignore it. As wacky says, there are plenty of viewers and they will know its worth.

jon

can you guys see this

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/2011-12-01_1919.swf

you may need to copy and paste