Live Trades

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 130
I don't know - it violated down fork and new fork's pointing up, but still in a downtrend? Let's see how it reacts to new fork bottom line (also old fork lines are important imo)

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 122
I wanted to try a small short, but it's only a bit more than 10 pips to the bottom line - so not a good idea. I'll wait patiently for a possible long if it doesn't go mad

I wanted to try a small short, but it's only a bit more than 10 pips to the bottom line - so not a good idea. I'll wait patiently for a possible long if it doesn't go mad

well that would have been a quick 10 points...

anyway it reacted/stopped falling there - I'll see if it starts rising again

doesn't know what to do with the median - should go up to the top, but you never know

anyway I moved stop to 1.4350 (can't risk 36 points this time and that's some kind of higher low)

doesn't know what to do with the median - should go up to the top, but you never know

anyway I moved stop to 1.4350 (can't risk 36 points this time and that's some kind of higher low)

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 128
well it rejected median - stopped for -15

there you go...

easy in hindsight, but I could have traded this better if I waited a bit (bought the bottom line bounce and wait & maybe sell the median rejection)

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 119