Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Badtrader... might not make the chat room until a bit later today.

Didn't want you to think I'd given up on it ! ;-)

Kaffee said:
£10pp.

16 points a day net gives you over £35k a year tax free on S/B. That would keep the wolves from the door.

OK, but can you buy a Ferrari? :cheesy:

The Big Ben move has started right on time (between 7-8 gmt) - how far will it go?

Baruch said:
OK, but can you buy a Ferrari? :cheesy:

If you can, then you would be betting more than £10pp... so again 16 points a day should be ample !! ;)

Baruch said:
The Big Ben move has started right on time (between 7-8 gmt) - how far will it go?

Hmmm.. thought it was the range between 7 and 8 am which is 7331 - 7362 ? Which we are still in.

Kaffee said:
If you can, then you would be betting more than £10pp... so again 16 points a day should be ample !! ;)

Yes, but if you trade the news, you can make a lot more. That's why I am a news trader (and then I have this little Big Ben game going on)...Tonight there was some nice moves in both Cable and Aud after news data. :LOL:

Baruch said:
Yes, but if you trade the news, you can make a lot more. That's why I am a news trader (and then I have this little Big Ben game going on)...Tonight there was some nice moves in both Cable and Aud after news data. :LOL:

Fair point. Horses for courses.......... and donkeys for derbies !!! ;)

Right, Xmas shopping awaits... then into the chat room.

Later.

Kaffee said:
Hmmm.. thought it was the range between 7 and 8 am which is 7331 - 7362 ? Which we are still in.

This is test-trading (and with only a tiny position), so I trade not only breakouts, but all what seems to be the start on a new move between 7 and 8 am. So far this method has only made modest gains. :eek:

Didnt post this live sadly, but I am short at 7419. I have a 40 pip trailing stop. I wonder if it'll break through minor support at 7315

zuke said:
Didnt post this live sadly, but I am short at 7419. I have a 40 pip trailing stop. I wonder if it'll break through minor support at 7315

When did you go short?

The only entry i can see that matches any criteria would have been 18.23 gmt yesterday. I'm not a fan of holding overnight, been stopped out too many times.

Ripcord said:
The only entry i can see that matches any criteria would have been 18.23 gmt yesterday. I'm not a fan of holding overnight, been stopped out too many times.

I wouldnt normally hold over night but my stop was outside 7450 Res which is very strong so was pretty confident.

Baruch said:
This is test-trading (and with only a tiny position), so I trade not only breakouts, but all what seems to be the start on a new move between 7 and 8 am. So far this method has only made modest gains. :eek:

I assume you are short as its broken out of the Big Ben range?

Kaffee said:
Fair point. Horses for courses.......... and donkeys for derbies !!! ;)

Right, Xmas shopping awaits... then into the chat room.

Later.

Where can we find the chart room?