Best Thread Live Cable Trading

VSATrader said:
Hi Guys

I am thinking to move over to www.forex-swiss.com as they are offering a 2 pip spread on cable. My question is: have any of you opened an account, and if so, are they alright?

Regards VSATrader

This is my first hearing of them what do you currently use.

coolTrader said:
This is my first hearing of them what do you currently use.

Hi Cooltrader,

I am using www.fxsol.com in New Jersey, but they offer a 4 pip spread, and I am using tick charts, which means I only see 10-20 pips sometimes.

Regards VSATrader

VSATrader said:
Hi Guys

I am thinking to move over to www.forex-swiss.com as they are offering a 2 pip spread on cable. My question is: have any of you opened an account, and if so, are they alright?

Regards VSATrader

Never heard about them, but a 2 pips spread in cable must be very nice. And they do also offer 500:1 in margin... :D

hmm, forex swiss might be one to watch, offer to match your deposit and let you trade 75/25 profit split.
cant see spread on gbp/yen ... they say its 2 on all currencies.... might be worth a nosey.

fxmarkets said:
hmm, forex swiss might be one to watch, offer to match your deposit and let you trade 75/25 profit split.
cant see spread on gbp/yen ... they say its 2 on all currencies.... might be worth a nosey.

But check the firm...it nearly sounds too good to be true. :eek:

seems to be the way forward actually working with traders and feeding off your back, rather than just stitching you up..... :) makes sense.. no US clients though, poor sods. dont know why... ho well

now then it does make sense, working with independents, ive often thought can you not just trade from where you want and push orders through say refco whatever, having tight spreads and giving them a cut. Only time before this is offered standard probably. yeah lets us know VSA mate. lordy gbp/yen i'd have a look @ 2 pip

fxmarkets said:
now then it does make sense, working with independents, ive often thought can you not just trade from where you want and push orders through say refco whatever, having tight spreads and giving them a cut. Only time before this is offered standard probably. yeah lets us know VSA mate. lordy gbp/yen i'd have a look @ 2 pip

2 pips spread on gbp/yen - it can't be true, but it is true!! Very strange. How are they making a profit? iCan this be a bucket shop? :eek:

why not....... perhaps thats normal to them, and they are offering it retail, level field and maybe make some on the back of partnerships with traders. When competition as this and the net makes it global spreads can only go down.

always saw the gbp/yen with its fat spread and thought, hmmm someones getting tighter than that surely, sure we'll find out fx swissy in more detail.

Made my first trade on forex today.

Went long at 7310 around 3pm after triple bottom, quickly moved up, moved stop up with it but a little too quick and closed out at +48 points around 4:20pm - not bad for first attempt given time frame (but could have been +90pts!)

Good luck to all

Forex Swiss

Hi All,

My Forex Swiss account is now open, just 3 hours, so I will close out my other account and switch soon.

So you all would like to know how I get on?

Regards VSATrader

VSATrader said:
Hi All,

My Forex Swiss account is now open, just 3 hours, so I will close out my other account and switch soon.

Regards VSATrader

Yes, please keep us informed. And good luck. :p

VSATrader said:
Hi All,

Regards VSATrader

ok thanks happy trading

badtrader said:
Not a good day. not much action, manage to get 16 pips. and only just managed that last go off had a 10 pips.

For the record + 16 pips ...... Today
Yesterday + 11 pips .......Yestarday

BT,

Maybe you should start trading the news? :rolleyes:

Baruch said:
BT,

Maybe you should start trading the news? :rolleyes:

Depends on the stake. 16 points a day is more than enough for me. But it depends on your stake.