Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Unfortunately not DC - even though there is a perfectly good option here!
It seems badtrader wants to use an independant room, which I guess is fair enough, although rather disappointing!
Q

Oh

Lets hope he's long from 7285 looking for 100 pips then or we may see a hasty return

Hi folks, I think this is not the place for a fundamentalist like me ... I'll still be posting on my blog of course, but otherwise I'm heading back to forex factory where there are some other fundies to knock heads with.

wishing you all the best with your trading folks

Well chaps Elvis is leaving the building, he has to go shopping, but he has left a limit at 7380

The room today, not a very good day. I was caught by the early ranged, and got to relaxed, anyway only 11 pips for the day. Hope tomorrow be a better day

All trades where traded on the EUR/USD Futures

Sorry I had 7 emails. this morning, will send you all the link for tomorrows trading at 10am to 1pm.

Last edited:
stopped out -10

newbie error of anticipating my indicators!!!! Jumped in 'cause I got back from lunch having missed the cable rise. Thought euro was bound to follow..ho hum.

when will I learn to wait for confirmation...........

badtrader,

in order to access the "room", are any software downloads required ?
( may have probs accessing via work due to firewalls etc )

please advise.

oldstokey said:
Long cable @ 1.7341 stop 10 target 30

Zuke, we seem to have opposite views...........

We did indeed and mine was WRONG!! :eek: Hope you didnt get whipsawed with such a tight stop

Think you got it right this time Zuke! Not sure it will go for 90 though. Think it will find support at 1.7320 ish maybe sooner. Hope it goes all the way for you though.

I have suffered 3 times today from not been at the PC when I needed to enter a trade. Just missed this short ( Wife with flu in bed, baby needs feeding etc). If I don't get in straight away I seem to make a hash of it ( see my Euro trade earlier!).

This job is so dependant on keeping your eyes on the screen all day...............

oldstokey said:
Think you got it right this time Zuke! Not sure it will go for 90 though. Think it will find support at 1.7320 ish maybe sooner. Hope it goes all the way for you though.

I have suffered 3 times today from not been at the PC when I needed to enter a trade. Just missed this short ( Wife with flu in bed, baby needs feeding etc). If I don't get in straight away I seem to make a hash of it ( see my Euro trade earlier!).

This job is so dependant on keeping your eyes on the screen all day...............

My target is 80 pips not 90, as I make support as being at 308. So you trade from home then? How do you find it? I rent a small office to do my trading because I just cant concentrate at home

Sorry Zuke misread your post. Just thinking about joining you on that short, looking more mixed now though....will see what happens.

Working from home...To be honest I find it can be tough and not for everyone. Continual battle with the 2 D's (distractions & discipline) have some times thought about an office, don't think it's for me though. Did you work at home for long before getting the office?