Best Thread Live Cable Trading

No doubt, his ability to analyse charts and read sentiment is the best I have seen. My point being; so far this has been observed in a lagging environment ( simulated by the same individual). It would be fascinating to observe him in action LIVE. However the latter is demonstrated on this thread on a daily basis by the elite ...that being my point.

I stand corrected I thought he had, I have only seen his posts on the what hap next threads

dc2000 said:
I stand corrected I thought he had, I have only seen his posts on the what hap next threads

Apparently he did this if I read correctly... live trades a while back.... I'll do some more searching...

hornblower said:
If the BOE increase interest rates by .25%

will cable go up , or down ?

The basic theory is that where the interest rates of a country go up, this is good for the currency as their will be increased capital inflows due to the higher rate differential. I stress I am putting this in very simple terms, as there are a number of macro and micro econimc factors that are also pertinent.

hats the theory, however, whether Cable goes up or down would depend on whether such a rise is priced in or not. More importantly though, is that it is a fool's game (imho) to try to second guess which way a currency will go. Simply trade what you see and go in the SAME direction and you shouldn't go too far wrong.

Just my $0.02

now is that fat lady singing or what?

all those in at 29 stick ya hands in the air like ya just dont care

with regard to interest rates the general consensus is that they will remain the same and this is what is priced in, it is also the opinion that they will raise in October the EU is priced to raise rates

what does this mean? Not a lot

what is important is that cable has printed a price this morning of 725 and we should now look for confirmation of this price in the next hour this will also give us a target

dc2000 said:
what is important is that cable has printed a price this morning of 725 and we should now look for confirmation of this price in the next hour this will also give us a target

I'm sure all this has meaning but I haven't a clue........ :eek: :confused:

I think DC system says that there should be a turn about 725
well it looks like 717 and thats near enough for me

then I think he will be able to work out the next leg up or down

me ,well I just trade what I see

same here but its fascinating to try and understand how he does it

smbtnt said:
Still waiting to scale next lot at 2350, moved stop to b/e. 1st scale was at 2305.

Next target is now 2400 but i am quickly running out of LOTS.

smbtnt said:
Next target is now 2400 but i am quickly running out of LOTS.

Cable standing at 1.8708. Can't make sense about 2400. Is it 1.82400? Can't be. :confused: