Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Not haiving the pocket depth you do DC, dropping back 100 to me is another 100 pips to be had!

According to the channel its hit close and then dropped off so I'm now looking for the 400 - 440 region... after that, maybe a re visit to 615 but can't say for another day or two.

Its madness to swim against this strong tide imo. Im expecting this baby to go to 285 this week.

I still expect 331 this week

Not haiving the pocket depth you do DC, dropping back 100 to me is another 100 pips to be had!

According to the channel its hit close and then dropped off so I'm now looking for the 400 - 440 region... after that, maybe a re visit to 615 but can't say for another day or two.

absolutely and I was on this mornings move just thought it was a little early to discount the 600+

Not discounting it but for the meantime, plenty more pips to be had en route!

wot happened next (in real time!)

Okay,

2 options I see.... but trade what you see, not what you think and all that!

Attachments

• meta2.gif
    meta2.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 164
Morning all

10 lots
LONG 508
Stop 481
Targets 542 (2 lots), 563 (2 lots), 597 (6 lots)

wasp said:
your confusing me Zuke, didn't you just say 285?

Sorry wasp, let me explain. I am expecting a move down to 285 this week, but I am currently testing a 5 min strat and got a signal to go long.

zuke said:
Sorry wasp, let me explain. I am expecting a move down to 285 this week, but I am currently testing a 5 min strat and got a signal to go long.

cool, do you have more than one account for the simultanious different strats, or is it just one at a time and you'll be looking for a better price after this one for the short down?

wasp said:
cool, do you have more than one account for the simultanious different strats, or is it just one at a time and you'll be looking for a better price after this one for the short down?

I normally trade a variant of the Vegas tunnel method and trad off the hourly (using 15 mins for entry). My little brain can only deal with one thing at a time so I use my main account to test strats. I also use real money when testing, albeit at smaller size sometimes.

zuke said:
Morning all

10 lots
LONG 508
Stop 481
Targets 542 (2 lots), 563 (2 lots), 597 (6 lots)

Got to within 1 pip of my target and then reversed!! :( :( :(
moved stop to b/e

Last edited:
nope that one is already written in stone, what I need to know now is from what height we fall

ChowClown said:
Morning all,

Today's pivot 8550. A nice area to short later p'raps.
...p'raps not - up to test the overnight high @600ish? Is it any wonder i prefer breakout methods :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All the indices are waiting for something and I can't see any good news so maybe 400 dax down?Of course I'll wait for confirmation.

hi guys!! been away a long time. soon to return to intra-day end-Aug, so getting back into swing.

ChowClown: I have been monitoring your journal.
The FCBO = is that bog-standard pivots?
VEBO = do you have a formula or is it private to yourself ?
( I like the idea of setting triggers for the day, and leaving. Reduces screen-time and stress)

Any interesting new concepts bandied about in past 8 weeks? :) :)