Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Afternoon all. Im looking for a BIG reversal (200+ pips) by Monday close. 600 is way to strong to crack at this point. However, I trade what I SEE and not what THINK, so Ill just hop on whichever trend comes along (hey, Im not fussy!)

zuke said:
Afternoon all. Im looking for a BIG reversal (200+ pips) by Monday close. 600 is way to strong to crack at this point. However, I trade what I SEE and not what THINK, so Ill just hop on whichever trend comes along (hey, Im not fussy!)

I'm waiting for the reversal but think it's looking for 8602 area which is a fib level... The yanks could push it over there then drop it like a stone

smaller risk deeper pockets more relaxed these days

if ya fluck up do it with style as a mate used to say

dc2000 said:
smaller risk deeper pockets more relaxed these days

if ya fluck up do it with style as a mate used to say

Always good to do it with class!

wasp said:
I don't think its finished yet, reckon we'll cross 600 before turning.

it could dip intraday to 550 support (a clear break below that and things could turn bearish).

but i have to agree, daily candles look very bullish,and lots of momo behind this move.

650 is a decent target for bulls.

Last edited:
channels and trendlines

Well the whole theory of targets and reversal points is shaping up ok with all my trendlines etc but its wittling it down to the last 20 pips is the problem... Neither of my targets actually got reached but they both went very close... Now its trying to decide, just because it didn't hit exactly 615, was that still the end (obviously yes now!)... Can't use too tighter stops yet...

Attachments

• meta.gif
    meta.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 189
just because it didn't hit exactly 615, was that still the end (obviously yes now!)

You dont think it will get there then? It aint over till the fat lady sings