Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Despite the overall trend of the current market I'm pretty sure that it was Walton news that just got me a nice looooong weekend! :cheesy:

wasp said:
Despite the overall trend of the current market I'm pretty sure that it was Walton news that just got me a nice looooong weekend! :cheesy:

well I have to ask
What was the Walton news ???

GammaJammer said:
Well I had three large investment banks call me independantly this morning to say that it formed a large part of the story in Sterling today (although you are of course correct in your statement that there is also a broad dollar move happening).

GJ

Yes, it's not exactly bullish for Sterling.

Morning everyone. I seem to remember someone posting a news story about the dollar being on the brink of collapse. It's a good job if you get paid for writing that sort of stuff! Anyone playing today or are you counting your millions from yesterday? Unfortunately I missed the party...

Offshore Trader said:
Morning everyone. I seem to remember someone posting a news story about the dollar being on the brink of collapse. It's a good job if you get paid for writing that sort of stuff! Anyone playing today or are you counting your millions from yesterday? Unfortunately I missed the party...

Missed it too :(

And I disregard any analysis out of the pop press too. Fibo believers might say that, since 8313 broke, it's all downhill to 8120 (8313 being the 38% point between the 7270 and 9002). So much for dollar collapsing.

Question for right now: will this turn into a Big Ben? It has the makings: Pre run-up, down day before, very flat Tokyo.

Then question for the day: sideways awaiting Durable Goods at NY open?

Sticking with short for the moment and keeping fingers crossed.

Short too but was long when it was above 1.83 went to make a coffee and found out I'd been stuffed when I came back. Not having a good time at the moment.....

marmoset said:
Question for right now: will this turn into a Big Ben? It has the makings: Pre run-up, down day before, very flat Tokyo.

Then question for the day: sideways awaiting Durable Goods at NY open?

Sticking with short for the moment and keeping fingers crossed.

The market expecting positive Durable Goods, so there was no reason for a Big B.

out at +5, made my 35 for the day (not counting Tokyo), crawling back into bed, 4 hours of sleep makes for terrible concentration (3rd coffee already and fog not clearing).

Hmm, looks like a breakout downhill

According to Saxo Bank there should be a lot of bids around 50. Maybe a option barrier. Offers at 90-95.