Best Thread Live Cable Trading

the 1.8724 posted earlier is my target for profit on Long position I will also start to build a Short at that level and would be prepared for it to go to the 760s for todays high

If it continues above 1.8727, then 1.8754 will be likely as it the shortterm upper resistance trend line.

Just made this one on cable P/L+30 pips :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 127
dc2000 said:
Target the beach at Cancun :cool:

Im holding for a while mark target 1.7690

Just can't see any reason for this to plop to 1.7690. Still WTF do I know.

More chance of seeing 1.9

dc2000 said:
Target the beach at Cancun :cool:

Im holding for a while mark target 1.7690

If I wouldn't know you better I'd say this is really funny, but hey, good luck to you/us. The price of USD is closely linked to the price of gold, and the latter has gone haywire, it went from $420 to $520 in 38 weeks, from $520 to $620 in 15 weeks and from $620 to $720 in 6 or 7 weeks. It can only go two ways from here, either gold hits $1,000 in the next few weeks, or there will be a massive correction and many pockets will get burnt. I think that it is more likely for the gold to go to $1,000 than to have a major correction, but the latter can happen, in which case the dollar will stage a recovery. Alternatively, Gordon Brown can become the next prime minister and the pound can tumble faster than you can say "cable".

Last edited:
Cable seems to be holding and the day is not over yet. for now there is no real selling It seems the market is in a rush to hit 1.9 and try to get to 2 000 :eek: where there may be orders waiting

mark twain uk said:
Alternatively, Gordon Brown can become the next prime minister and the pound can tumble faster than you can say "cable".

Or Cameron could be the next (b)Leader.

Well I went long this morning at 10.02 and its been nice and sweet. Only £1 a pip.

The person who mentioned the inverted head and shoulders I have to thank otherwise I would have closed it.