Best Thread Live Cable Trading

can anyone tell me if we got to 17670 between 3 and 4 today and my graph shows 17668 as the top.

thanks,

breadman

breadman said:
can anyone tell me if we got to 17670 between 3 and 4 today and my graph shows 17668 as the top.

thanks,

breadman

I take it you mean 1.8670 if you are talking about cable.

The high on my chart is for 1.8668/71

breadman said:

thanks,

breadman
No mate not on cable 17666 was the highest but if you have got a dispute it might price might be based on a spreadbetting company quotes and not market orders....just a thought

Calm before the storm?

These announcements are built up so much I wonder if it will do much....?

After everyone has waited all day, it'll probably jump 50 then fizzle out!

I expect an initial jump of at least 100 points,and probably more after that in the same direction. I am breaking every rule in the book by being already short, one should wait for the confirmation first, but I am on a mission tonight. The question is, what sort of mission? Dam Busters or Kamikaze?

anything close to 8500 would do me, I am not that greedy

Note to beginners: do not trade on advice on this board, make your own mind and always trade in the smallest size possible, overtrading and taking too much risk is the main cause of large losses and total wipe-outs

Ah yes, get in too early and it could spike up first or wait too long and miss most of it....

Oh the joys of trading!

wasp said:
Ah yes, get in too early and it could spike up first or wait too long and miss most of it....

Oh the joys of trading!

This is one of my major issues....but I have place 2 orders in at break out points so whatever gets hit first....
Best of luck everybody.....

I think that we will eventually see prices over 2.0000, but not before a correction of some sorts, the price has gone almost vertically from 1.73 to 1.87, that's 1400 pips, some pull back has to take place before the next leg up.

Having said that, we are small players and it's the big money who decide where the price will go, we can only second guess (and risk to lose our money in the process, the game is stacked against us, so rigurous stop losses and money management are absolutely critical)

mark twain uk said:
I think that we will eventually see prices over 2.0000, but not before a correction of some sorts, the price has gone almost vertically from 1.73 to 1.87, that's 1400 pips, some pull back has to take place before the next leg up.

You would think so....

I have tried a few times already on the way up, gotta be right sometime!

trigger happy

I am newbie, trading mini dollar lots. I am thinking of putting a stop sell 1.8628. Is that too close? Am I asking for a whipsaw? :confused:

I see capitalspreads cable is 'closed' at the moment!!!!

"Trade can't be placed as this market is closed at the moment"

diegoeg,

this is not good, don't ask for and don't follow any advice given, you never know who is giving the advice, make your mind up and if in doubt, stay out, I've lost a small fortune by not following this rule in my early years

Agree with mark twain,

Its your money and you have to decide, despite what others may think