Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Not a news trader really, hoping you might be able to shed more light on the main ones of the day and any thoughts?

9:30 seems the opportune time for movement....?

cable

07:28 am Small correction is possible for cable, but strategy is Buying.
07:30 am The China government may intervene in ongoing iron ore price

jezza888 said:
Cheers Trendie

(PS I don't think your sites working!)

"http://www.i-wanna-huh-i-wanna-huh-i-wanna-zig-a-zig-ahh.com/"

Its not meant to :cheesy: :cheesy:

OK. for what it's worth I have cable reaching a max of 7490. A LARGE drop is on the cards across the next week or so. Over 7516 and all bets are off.

Uphios said:
OK. for what it's worth I have cable reaching a max of 7490. A LARGE drop is on the cards across the next week or so. Over 7516 and all bets are off.

care to elaborate on the reasonings, Uphios ?

I am trying my hardest to minimize my brain input, and will go short at 430, cos thats when the 100EMA on 15mins gets hit. ( based on the principle if analysts were so good at forecasting, how come they dont control the banks :) )
( shiny-coin as back-up decision-tool )

I am beginning to have second-thoughts about the effectiveness of hans123.

the profits shown are combined EURUSD and GBPUSD.
EURUSD is about 2/3 the range of GBPUSD. ( max target for GBPUSD = 120, and EURUSD = 80 ).

therefore, EURUSD should make up about 1/3 of the potential profits. ( based on max targets )

therefore, for every 100 pips profit shown, GBPUSD accounts for 2/3 ( 67 ).

when you look at it that way, is it really that hot ?
discuss.

Paper boy just delivered next Tuesdays papers. Totally agree with your analysts theory, and tipster sites. If they were so good why would they need to charge £50 or whatever for their tips it would represent less than 1 pip on the market.

Seriously, my target is based on a variation of elliot waves which tells me to short at 1.7480-90 with a target less than 1.71 time frame 6 trade days.

Uphios said:
Paper boy just delivered next Tuesdays papers. Totally agree with your analysts theory, and tipster sites. If they were so good why would they need to charge £50 or whatever for their tips it would represent less than 1 pip on the market.

Thats something I've never understood....

If your system/methods are that reliable, why flog it when, like you say, a couple of pips and you have the equivilant...?

Uphios said:

Seriously, my target is based on a variation of elliot waves which tells me to short at 1.7480-90 with a target less than 1.71 time frame 6 trade days.

hi Uphios,

your projection tallys well with the geometry.
your price is around the lower channel line, which, having been breached, may now act as resistance.
so possibly confirmation of your projection through geometry.
good luck.

Attachments

• geom_mar_15.GIF
    geom_mar_15.GIF
    136.1 KB · Views: 162
I have never been a big fan of Elliot waves but something I do like about them is the fairly clear entry point which if it's wrong is quickly invalidated. Target exits however are problematic.

jezza888 said:
Not a news trader really, hoping you might be able to shed more light on the main ones of the day and any thoughts?

9:30 seems the opportune time for movement....?

Yes, and 13.30 and 14.00.