Best Thread Live Cable Trading

It's galling to realise there are traders, real FX pros out there, who have made so many scalp style pips already this morning while I'm fannying around waiting for the something I can recognise.

Nah the scalpers are waiting just like you they are probably sat around discussing their latest rejection by the female of the species or having farting competitions

small short 7362. Justification:- pretty weak really but if we are going to stay range bound it can't far wrong. Take a small loss if it gets out of the range.

It didn't get down to 335 and it's come further up into the inner range than any 'proper' retrace from the 367 most recent high, so I'm Long at 358 with half my normal size.

Stop at 345.

Keeping half back for 377. When I'll move the stop to 360 for all.

dc2000 said:
Nah the scalpers are waiting just like you they are probably sat around discussing their latest rejection by the female of the species or having farting competitions
Have you bugged my trading hut?

I am still looking for my longs out of 2 for now nice mornint star. at the bottom but still not going anywhere yet. Dangling carrots..

Forgot to add morning star time frame 30mins

All in now with 2nd Long. Stops moved to 360 for all. Target ~392.

If action starts to fall I'll raise stops up to meet it.

oops looked like it was going no where wish I had stayed in just a few seconds more. looking for the next set up now.

Have you bugged my trading hut?

No but the local university seismologists have a saying

Over 4.5 get ready to tumble anything else is just the Bramble rumble

Who is more of a fool, the fool, or the fool who follows him!

Thats what my local seismologist says anyway, Ben is his name I think.

Good morning, fellow traders.

So 7405 did cap the top last night, and a range of about 50 pips so far...

Looks to me some explosive whippy action will come this afternoon.

dc2000 said:
No but the local university seismologists have a saying

Over 4.5 get ready to tumble anything else is just the Bramble rumble
LOL

True enough. I blame it on the Durian...

Havent aged well, got a real bad skin disorder after too much time out in the sun...they smoke a lot!

Speaking of Players they havnt made much this week so the temptation may be to make a killing this afternoon me thinks

Just had a peep at the yen pairs they seemed to have performed better. instead of this chops we are getting here. H/S on 2min, 5min and still going no where.awaiting PPI going for a walk before i do some damage.

Well I'm really bamboozled. 5 minute chart is showing a lovely downtrend from about 8 pm yesterday and yet we seem to have an uptrend starting from about 9 am this morning...

These lines will converge around the 70 -75 area...... place your bets peeps.

All IMHO, fade me to make money etc etc.

pboi said:
the acronyms here make my head hurt..I hope one day I will understand it like you lot :)

Sorry.. I'm a text addict and I carry a lot of my stuff over to the web. IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.