Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
moved 30 pips in my favour.
SL = 1.7637 = b/e. ( PHEW )

Good for you! I lost a lot of (thankfully demo account) "money" averaging up and down when I was trying out a few new strategies..was a very bad strategy for me, so Ive never done it since then.

trendie said:
moved 30 pips in my favour.
SL = 1.7637 = b/e. ( PHEW )

replaced with OCO: 1.7637 / 87. B/E or 50 pip win.
Fire and Forget. Off to do something more constructive.

it just proves the market is about transference of wealth.at the minute its me against trendie,but hey we are not going to fall out over it

superspurs said:
it just proves the market is about transference of wealth.at the minute its me against trendie,but hey we are not going to fall out over it

yes, its amazing the differnt ways you can read the market, and have differetn views.
you are possibly reading the downward channel, and shorted at about top of channel, because of that, and aiming to profit at bottom of channel.

I am seeing a longer time-frame upmove, and am trying to buy a dip, and hence am long.
( although this is about where the market peaked Dec12-19 and fell, so could be resistance from then )

ultimately we are trading against the market, not each other.
some would say we are trading against ourselves!!

Yes superspurs if it doesnt come today I will cancel limit order and wait for short entry

dc2000 said:
still watchin still waitin

Me too. Bagged my daily target pips this am, so havent traded since then. I am looking for a 618 long though or (ahem) a 7810 short (when it finally gets there)

Stopped out for B/E. At least I didnt lose today!
Although I let around 30 pips melt away.

trendie said:
Stopped out for B/E. At least I didnt lose today!
Although I let around 30 pips melt away.

That is where I am different 30 points is enough for me to move to be+1. I look at it as margin for another trade.

coolTrader said:
That is where I am different 30 points is enough for me to move to be+1. I look at it as margin for another trade.

zuke grabs 25-30 and hes off !!
supespurs seems also to go for 30-40.
My 50 pip target was spuriously arrived at.
I will try 30-pip baggers tomorrow.

Then on Thursday it will be 20 baggers and Friday 10 baggers...

You need to give this some more thought IMHO.

JonnyT

Dont kick ya self Trendie gettin stopped at breakeven is much better than a loss

ill try that short again see if it is a triangle @763,whoops 663 :-0 oco stop 663 limit 643

Last edited: