Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Kaffee said:
LOL... Weekends are always good for reflection, n'est pas ?

Good trading. I'm Sticking rigidly to Big Ben for the rest of the month and see how it hangs then.

Im going to test BIg Ben this month on a mini lots. Worth a few pips today already I see :LOL:

Zuke, spurs I was there too. It was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :LOL:

WIth ref to an earlier post not everybody on here is an IT/programmer bod.

Last edited:
LONG 2lots @ 1.7658. SL=1.7628.

EDIT: think I got in too early. Should perhaps have waited until it fell back to 610 or so.

Last edited:
Looks like it could be a double bottom on the 30 min chart trendie...

zuke said:
Morning all..hope your weekend was better than mine (went all the way to Leicester!!) Anyway, I am SHORT, 5 lots 682 stop 702 target 1 622 (scale out at pivots levels thereafter)

Good luck!

PS. I saw it on TV. How could it happen??!! :eek:

superspurs said:
they flatter to deceive,yet again

All "great" teams need a good engine Johnston/Houghton for Liverpool in the 80's, Beckham and Keane for United, Petit and Viera for Arsenal in 90's, Lampard and Makele for Chelsea now.

You need runners....people that feel it's a privilege to pull on the shirt and do the running of others as well. It's plain and simple yet every poxy manager picking up 1million a year fails to see it. Look at South Korea in the last World Cup, run the opposition ragged for 91 minutes every game.

Davids is the only one that falls into that category. Missing yesterday and we get turned over.
Oh, and wot sort of carthorse is that Rasiak ?!

What a bitter lot tot fans are. How about a bit of credit. Leicester are crap, don't have the resources and money that you lot have. Players are nowhere near as good, but we beat you. Simple as that. Wiped the smiles off the faces off that lot near me who were giving it the nescafe hand signal etc etc.

Also beat you 2:1 down here in 2001/2002

Southampton will probably expect an easy game.

Oh, long on cable BTW.

LOL LOL Martin Jol

zuke said:
Morning all..hope your weekend was better than mine (went all the way to Leicester!!) Anyway, I am SHORT, 5 lots 682 stop 702 target 1 622 (scale out at pivots levels thereafter)

I closed out 4 lots at 647 for +35 pips. I've met my daily pips target so Ill let the remaining 1 lot run until stopped out or 622. Not much going on today, I was expecting a big correction or a try for 7800.

trendie said:
LONG 2lots @ 1.7658. SL=1.7628.

EDIT: think I got in too early. Should perhaps have waited until it fell back to 610 or so.

Moved StopLoss to 1.7640.

zuke said:
I closed out 4 lots at 647 for +35 pips. I've met my daily pips target so Ill let the remaining 1 lot run until stopped out or 622. Not much going on today, I was expecting a big correction or a try for 7800.

Final lot was stopped out at b/even. Packing up for the day with my 35 pips :LOL: I might take a small long from 647 if it comes up. If not see you all 2 morrow.

dc2000 said:
would you not consider a long at 580 Zuke

I decided to do neither and sit on my 35 pips. As I said earlier, thats easily over my daily target so Im happy. Got stung last week overtrading and will not make the same mistake this week. I would be looking to long in the 580-585 area if I was in the market.

A wise option

Im looking for a positional trade for a few weeks this hopefully will be 580 long to 750 ( before Thursday) then short to 050

dc2000 said:
A wise option

Im looking for a positional trade for a few weeks this hopefully will be 580 long to 750 ( before Thursday) then short to 050

:eek: The force is strong in this one. :eek:

How the dickens can you be so specific, dc ?