1.3280 hit
the real stuff is in the 1.3200 area
dxy 30 min
at res now
but looks a solid uptrend starting
9qbdhw.gif

Hi There,

I have just come across your thread, I am currently ploughing my way thru the
du plessis book. Are the Bulls Eye Broker Charts accurate? I have been daytrading,
scalping the FTSE just 30-40 pts per week with no indicators. I want to learn P&F & I am looking at Uptrader but it's expensive. Who do you use for Real time Info?

Hi There,

I have just come across your thread, I am currently ploughing my way thru the
du plessis book. Are the Bulls Eye Broker Charts accurate? I have been daytrading,
scalping the FTSE just 30-40 pts per week with no indicators. I want to learn P&F & I am looking at Uptrader but it's expensive. Who do you use for Real time Info?

They are only as accurate as the data..If you try Bullseye 5 expect to be very disappointed. Best bet is Bullseye 4 and yet they wont support it any longer. Conundrum.
Real time data you can get loads of places..MT4 for example if you are trading FTSE

Thanks,

I notice that you can buy BEB 4 for about £100. Will it still work properly if it's
not supported any more & hooked up to say prorealtime or any other good real time info provider? Will BEB hook it up for you?

Thanks,

I notice that you can buy BEB 4 for about £100. Will it still work properly if it's
not supported any more & hooked up to say prorealtime or any other good real time info provider? Will BEB hook it up for you?
Hi Orestone 100,
I recently looked at getting BEB and asked a similar question as you to Carl - the chap that owns/runs it. This was his reply:

"We are ending support and sales of the old version 4 (standard & professional), we are no longer developing anything in this old version. They won't probably even run on new computers with newest windows. The version is 10 years old and doesn't have integrated data.

Bull's-Eye Broker 5 has real time data, integrated data, and is the software that will be concentrate on moving forward. Is is constantly updated and improved and customers can request features to be added."

Learning new software is something I hate and it just didn't seem right (for me) to spend ages getting to grips with a product that's being discontinued - no matter how good and cheap it may be. The cost of BEB5 plus DTN.IQ feed puts it right up there with the big players and I couldn't justify the expense for what I wanted. So, that ruled out BEB for me. I must just say though, that Carl was very helpful and friendly and even responded to e-mails the same day - Sunday no less! Anyway, I've ended up going with StockCharts which is basic - but cheap. Unfortunately, it's totally U.S. centric and not much use to you trading the FTSE.
Tim.

ahhh...but bullseye never goes wrong.it is like excel..you just close it down or press retry a few times
however,if anything does go wrong...there is a " clear settings " programme which you just drag into beb4
there is no need for support..imho

Thanks,

nope..no realtime..uneless you buy qcollector and subscribe to esignal data

beb4...just does not crash.you have to be careful when writing the data format reader.it is basically excel with a p/f setup.therefore,if you want live data,it has to be streamed in to a file
but 2 mouse clicks and my charts update..takes 2-3 seconds...and if you are a decent chart reader,then you only need to update when a setup looks likely

Thanks all,

Would it be worth buying BEB4 to connect to the e-signal data feed? as I can't find anyone else who does P&F Charting except for Updata who are real expensive.

Thanks all,

Would it be worth buying BEB4 to connect to the e-signal data feed? as I can't find anyone else who does P&F Charting except for Updata who are real expensive.
NOPE....
esignal is expensive
the data might cost you £50 a month
the cheapest and easiest is beb4 and free data from alpari mt4/demo or lcg demo in mt4
open the chart on mt4
press keys "home " then "end"
then ctrl "s"
make a new folder on the desktop and export the data to that folder
when you want to update then just hit cnrl "s"
for that chart/time input
then setup beb4 to read that data file
total cost for all this is £100 approx for beb4
there is also free data at freestockharts.com
streamed dat is not really that important as p/f traders need to do a little homework before market open.we always need to define trends and map them out

NOPE....
esignal is expensive
the data might cost you £50 a month
the cheapest and easiest is beb4 and free data from alpari mt4/demo or lcg demo in mt4
open the chart on mt4
press keys "home " then "end"
then ctrl "s"
make a new folder on the desktop and export the data to that folder
when you want to update then just hit cnrl "s"
for that chart/time input
then setup beb4 to read that data file
total cost for all this is £100 approx for beb4
there is also free data at freestockharts.com
streamed dat is not really that important as p/f traders need to do a little homework before market open.we always need to define trends and map them out
Cant disagree with anything Dentist has said..I demo'd BEB5 and oh my god, the P&F chart is absolutely awful. They have brought in candles, line, renko everthing else and then forgot the reason why they existed!
Going back to TIMSK, yeah I like Stock charts, but useless if you trade UK.
Sharescope also do P&F quite well. Their charts arent bad
I personally have Updata..nothing comes close to be honest. Doesnt mean my tradings any better though!:D

malaguti..agree beb5 looks a dog
there is a beb original mode..but not tried it

back to business
eurusd 120 min data
see how price broke out today...red line
better still...see how price coiled before the breakout..thelast column before the breakout was only 2 boxes wide...a tight stop
i wish this would happen more often
wjfjgx.gif

malaguti..agree beb5 looks a dog
there is a beb original mode..but not tried it

back to business
eurusd 120 min data
see how price broke out today...red line
better still...see how price coiled before the breakout..thelast column before the breakout was only 2 boxes wide...a tight stop
i wish this would happen more often
wjfjgx.gif

can you resend that chart, nothings coming through..cheers

non farm payrolls on friday
eurusd 60 min data
the trend that started on 13 november
we can make an supp/res map from this chart
trendline res/red at 3450 area
supports:
3385-3398..breakout point..thick horizontal green line
3370 area/aqua trendline
3350 area .previous breakout point..thin green line/horizontal...it has a confluence with aqua line.so could be important
also..there is 50% retrace of the high pole...sitting at 3410 area
if it pushes higher ,then we have to adjust these figures
lets see what next week brings
2ykjsea.gif