Best Thread Joke of the day

Are they praying ?

Attachments

• mt rushmore.jpg
    mt rushmore.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 92,429
There were 4 tomatoes crossing the Arizona desert.

Q. Which of them was the cowboy ?

A. None of them as they were all redskins.

Pte Pike's joke

Re Clint Eastwood
Maybe this is funny to Americans, I could only bear to watch for 4 minutes.
Clint Eastwood was famous for his long silent stares and he should stick with that, Silence! He just came across as a rambling old fart that seemed to lose track of what he was talking about.

Draghi and Eurozone officials were delighted with the news from Greece that they intend to cut the daily after lunch siesta to only 2 hours and the daily alchohol intake to a measly 3 litres.

Frau Frumpy said something no lady should be heard to say - but we all sympathised.

Re Clint Eastwood
Clint Eastwood was famous for his long silent stares and he should stick with that, Silence! He just came across as a rambling old fart that seemed to lose track of what he was talking about.

then he should run for president instead of Mitt ? :LOL:

Re Clint Eastwood

Are you feeling lucky punk ? Well are you ?

:)

In the first 10 days of the Olympics the Romanians have taken gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead, drain covers and anything else they can get their hands on.

Somalia has been thrown out of the Olympics. They didn't know that sailing and shooting were two separate events.

As a way of apology to North Korea for displaying the South Korean flag at the Olympic football, the team will be treated to an all-you-can-eat buffet at Battersea dogs home.

Is it just me or have you noticed how much these Chinese swimmers have come on since the Morecambe Bay cockle picking accident.

First sailing results are in - Britain has taken gold, the USA have taken silver and Somalia have taken a middle-aged couple from Weymouth.

Finally, I've completed the much anticipated Super Duper Master Forex Trading Manual - just $99.99 each - get in quick as I only have 89 copies left (and I'm worried my floorboards may give way).

Attachments

• 89.jpg
    89.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 310