Best Thread Joke of the day

A redneck died and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow.
However, she can't touch it until she turns 14.

Down home, folks now go to some movies in groups of 18 or more.
They were told 17 and under are not admitted.

The minimum drinking age down home has been raised to 32.
It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.

Down home, reruns of "Hee Haw" are called documentaries.

How can you tell if a redneck is married?
There's tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup truck.

Down home, we've got a new $3,000,000 State Lottery.
The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.

Recently, the Governor's Mansion burned down.
In fact, it took out the whole trailer park.

The best thing to ever come out of my hometown is Interstate 40.

A State Trooper stopped a pickup truck.
He asked the driver, "Got any ID?"
The driver said, "Boutwhat?"

You Know Your Church Is Redneck if...

The finance committee refuses to provide funds for the purchase of a chandelier because none of the members knows how to play one.

When they learn that Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish, folks ask whether the two fish were bass or catfish, and what bait was used to catch 'em.

When the pastor says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the offering," five guys and two women stand up.

Opening day of deer season is recognized as an official church holiday.

A member of the church requests to be buried in his 4-wheel-drive truck because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."

The choir is known as the "OK Chorale".

In a congregation of 500 members, there are only seven last names in the church directory.

Baptism is referred to as "branding".

The choir robes were donated by (and embroidered with the logo from) Billy Bob's Barbecue.

The collection plates are really hub caps from a '56 Chevy.

Instead of a bell, you are called to service by a duck call.

The minister and his wife drive matching pickup trucks.

The communion wine is Boone's Farm "Tickled Pink".

"Thou shalt not covet" applies to hunting dogs, too.

The final words of the benediction are, "Y'all come back now!! Ya Hear?"

We are sick and tired of hearing about how dumb people down home are. We challenge any so-called smart Know-It-All to take this exam administered by the "Southern States Professional HILLBILLY Engineer Licensing Department."

1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10-pound possum.

2. Which of these cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard?
a '65 Ford Fairlane, a '69 Chevrolet, a '67 Chevelle, or a '64 Pontiac GTO. Support your answer.

3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine produced per hour, how many car radiators are required to condense the product?

4. A woodcutter has a chain saw that operates at 2700 RPM. The density of the pine trees in the plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Budweisers will be drunk before the trees are cut down?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
•The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
•The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
•The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

Others say:

•The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted!b (By the way what is a woodchuck? Is it like a gopher?)
•He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
•A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
•If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.
•One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
•It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
•Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
•It depends on how good his dentures are!
•A woodchuck - would chuck - as much wood - as a woodchuck - could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
•About 5.72 fluid litres of wood (answer from the paper pulp mill).
•About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
•Um....... 23????
•Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more wood than a woodchuck.
•If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wanted to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be allowed.
•Due to the average size of a woodchuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the woodchuck is functioning correctly.
•Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.
•"Sixteen and 1/2 board feet a day except on groundhog's day since groundhog is another name for woodchuck."- This answer is according to no less an authority than the 'Junior Woodchucks Guidebook', a publication often consulted by Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck and referred to yet again by them in answering this very same question.
•How Chuck Norris got involved-A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
•None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood! :p
•Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
•2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
•As much as he needed to be satisfied
•But the true jokey answer, as told by my grandfather is: As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
•Are you kidding? Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
•But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
•A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the wood chucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
•During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.
•However, this beer can frequently motivate them towards actions that can closely resemble the chucking of wood.
•A woodchuck will only chuck certain wood, likely that which is found in their natural, prairie habitat. Therefore, the lack of trees on the prairie is quite closely related to the chucking of wood performed by these wood-chucking woodchucks.
•Since it is the same animal as the Groundhog, should we not instead ask : how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog would hog ground.
A Woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a Woodchuck could chuck, if a Woodchuck could chuck wood.
•315g. This was an estimate done in a book of useless trivia.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_...if_a_woodchuck_could_chuck_wood#ixzz1AZBDUfHI

Tony Blair wants a postage stamp issued with his picture on it before he is kicked out of office. So, he instructs his people, stressing that it should be of high international quality.

The stamps are created, printed, and released.
Tony is delighted.

Within a few days of release of the stamp Tony begins hearing complaints that the stamp is not sticking so he phones his old mate Mandy and asks him to investigate. After checking it out at several post offices Mandy phones back ...

"There is nothing wrong with the stamp - the problem is people are spitting on the wrong side."

Guy takes his wife to the Doctor...
The Doc says, "Well, it’s either Alzheimer’s disease or AIDS."
"What do you mean ?" the guy says. "You can’t tell the difference ?"
"Yeah, the two look a lot alike in the early stages..."
"But doc surely there must be a test."
"Tell you what.. Drive her way out into the country and kick her out of the car."
"Then what ??"
"If she finds her way back - don’t fu*ck her."

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which went almost un-noticed.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote The Hokey Cokey died peacefully on 11 April 1996 aged 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in - and things just started to go downhill from there.

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl again catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.

Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they’ve never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door.

The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green, the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Kevin and I’m driving a f**king gritter!"

Reactions: ian
I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked okay for a 57-year-old.

We drank a bit, and talked awhile, and she asked if I’d ever had a Sportsman’s Double.

"What’s that?" I asked.

"It’s a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I said, "No."

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night.

We went back to her place.

She flipped on the hall light and then shouted upstairs: "Mum, you still awake?"

Hi, got an ipad for sale if anyone's interested, I'm selling it 1/2 price.

Pm me if you're interested. Picture attached.

Thx.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 285
"When I were’t lad, Great Granny’d send me down to t’corner store wi’ half a crown, and I’d come back wi’

five pound o’ potatoes,
two loaves o’bread,
three pints o’ milk,
a pound o’ cheese,
a packet o’ tea,
an’
’alf a dozen eggs.

Yer can’t do that now.

Too many bloody security cameras."

When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker’s circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks and manner) that he was tired of making speeches.

“I have and idea, boss,” his chauffeur said. “I’ve heard you
give this speech so many times. I’ll bet I could give it for you.”

Einstein laughed loudly and said, “Why not? Let’s do it!”

When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur’s cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein’s speech and even answered a few questions expertly.

Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody’s fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, “Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me.”

When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker’s circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks and manner) that he was tired of making speeches.

“I have and idea, boss,” his chauffeur said. “I’ve heard you
give this speech so many times. I’ll bet I could give it for you.”

Einstein laughed loudly and said, “Why not? Let’s do it!”

When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur’s cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein’s speech and even answered a few questions expertly.

Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody’s fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, “Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me.”

LOL, very good.

During a recent PASSWORD AUDIT at the Bank Of Ireland it was found that
Paddy O’Toole was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyDublin

When Paddy was asked why he had such a long password : he replied

"Bejazus! are yez feckin’ stupid? Shore Oi was told me password had to be at least 8 characters long and include one capital"

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"

God says: "So you would love her."

"But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"

God says: "So she would love you."

Tony Blair wakes up one morning, showers and puts on his best suit ready for another hard days bullsh1tting. Catching sight of himself in the mirror he thinks "By god, Tony, you’re looking good this morning." He admires the fine cut of his suit and the sparkle of his smile, and takes a deep breath. "Feeling good too" he notes.

Sitting at breakfast Cherie says "You’re looking really good this morning Tony"

"I feel good too." responds Tony.

"But you’re not smelling too good dear." comments Cherie

Tony takes a sniff. "Hmmm. You’re right there." he says worriedly "I am smelling a bit rough." He finishes his breakfast, downs his coffee and heads for his private office.

"Good morning." he grins at his secretary.

"Yes its a beautiful morning" she replies "and you’re looking really good."

"Why thank you I feel good too." replies Tony flexing his arms.

"Oh Tony!" cries his secretary "You may look good and feel good but you smell awful!"

Worried, Tony visits his doctor. "Doc I have a problem." he says "I look good and feel good but I smell awful!"

The doctor consults his medical textbook scanning quickly through... "Look good ... yeah ... feel good ... yeah ... smell awful ..."

"Ah .. that’s it Tony I have the answer ... You’re a C*NT"

An American tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own. He wanders around, seeing the sights, occasionally stopping at a quaint pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the locals, and have a pint of bitter.

After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neighborhood with big, stately residences...no pubs, no stores, no restaurants, and worst of all NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS.

He really, really has to go, after all those Guinnesses. He finds a narrow side street, with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.

As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a London police officer, who says, "I say, sir, you simply cannot do that here, you know."

"I’m very sorry, officer," replies the American, "but I really, really have to go, and I just can’t find a public restroom."

"Ah, yes," said the policeman..."Just follow me". He leads the American to a back delivery alley to a gate, which he opens.

"In there," points the policeman. "Go ahead sir, anywhere you like."

The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured grass lawns, statuary, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.

Since he has the policeman’s blessing, he relieves himself and feels much more comfortable. As he goes back through the gate, he says to the police officer, "That was really decent of you... is that what you call English hospitality?"

"No sir...", replied the police officer, "...that is what we call the French Embassy."

My wife sent me shopping today.

She told me to go and buy something that'll make her look sexy.

I came back with 2 litres of vodka and a case of Stella!

CAREER ADVICE

Lesson Number One

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day.

A rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"

The crow answered "Sure , why not."

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Lesson Number Two

A turkey was chatting with a bull:

"I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey,"but I haven’t got the energy."

"Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull, "They’re packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story:

Bullsh1t might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.

Lesson Number Three

A little bird was flying south for the winter.

It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there , a cow came by and shat on it. As the freezing bird lay in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard him singing and came to investigate. Following the sound the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of this Story:
1) Not everyone who drops sh1t on you is your enemy.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of sh1t is your friend.
3) And when you’re in deep sh1t, keep your mouth shut.

Summary

An organisation is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels, some climbing up and some merely fooling around.
- The monkeys at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces.
- The monkeys at the bottom look up and see nothing but a*rseholes !!!!