It is all a Fugazsy

Here I entered using the 15m at resistance (2 pips below,but it does not matter.. only perception...) a double top bear flag, 3 pushes up clearly on the 5m and a pin bar on the 30m.

My risk was 11, made 15 and covered half, now SL is @ BE.

Here anything can happen, I have not any control over that and I doubt I will take more trades for the day.

Stopped second half @ BE.

was a good idea to take my profit @ +15 .

Stopped second half @ BE.

was a good idea to take my profit @ +15 .

reasons I took my profit quickly here, look at all the clustering, price could have find it difficult to go through it....

Anyway 20 minutes to the end of my session, I am going finish the day here....

For traders they find it difficult, I suggest you take one trade per day, if you want to take 2 split the risk. Some days you will have small profits, some other days you will have small losses and occasionally you have a big win which will make the difference, then you have to just increase the volume, not the number of trades.

Yes easy to say I know but it is a simple and a sound way.

Attachments

• show.png
    show.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 96
Some days you will have small profits, some other days you will have small losses and occasionally you have a big win which will make the difference, then you have to just increase the volume, not the number of trades.
when you say volume do you mean stake?
i agree with the above and the fact that you should be patient and not overtrade.

when you say volume do you mean stake?
i agree with the above and the fact that you should be patient and not overtrade.

Yes my friend, stake.

Trading is very addictive and pushes us having an urge to trade, especially after a losing trade, that is a dangerous phase, we can have numerous continuous losses to take away from us as much as 10% of our capital in a day.

From there it is all difficult especially mentally and it will make us to do further mistakes.

If we limit ourself in number of trades we have a good chance in overcoming that addiction and urge.

one day we might make 1-2% (depending on our risk), one day me might lose 1-2% and about once a week we might make 5-10% on a single day.

Once we go through it in a practical sense it will become imprinted in our mind and a a serious number of losing days will not have any influence on our mind and on our overall outcome, then we just increase our stake.

Last edited:
You too M, have a good weekend.

Your positive attitude is very much noticed mate :)

Amico Joe,

Negativity will arise, by accepting it will have less power to push us around, positivity is good and is a consequence or a bypass in accepting negativity.

Fugzs

reasons I took my profit quickly here, look at all the clustering, price could have find it difficult to go through it....

Anyway 20 minutes to the end of my session, I am going finish the day here....

For traders they find it difficult, I suggest you take one trade per day, if you want to take 2 split the risk. Some days you will have small profits, some other days you will have small losses and occasionally you have a big win which will make the difference, then you have to just increase the volume, not the number of trades.

The daily hindsight work:

market clearly gave sign of range bound day.

1. fading the previous high in a range market and 3 pushes up.
2. fading the previous low in a range market also a double bottom bull flag.
3. a double bottom pull back, if 2 was not taken due to the nature of that bar, 3 was a good entry.
4. fading the previous high in a range market also a strong reversal bar at the previous day high.

now enough BS from me.

Attachments

• hindsignt.png
    hindsignt.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 86
not easy to take further trades after 2 consecutive losses...at times is best to pack up, take your losses as a grow up man and go to do something else.....

not easy to take further trades after 2 consecutive losses...at times is best to pack up, take your losses as a grow up man and go to do something else.....

I went back and looked at my trades.......I could something which was not right...

the further two I took where not based on revenge or driven by emotions, they were just further setup wich are part of my style.....

I took them and they performed well......

first two trades were losses trying to short NU, I think she has turned now but my timing was awful.

Now it is all clear........ a previous trend line break, an HH, a wedge and a its failure..... technicality at his purest.

Attachments

• nu.png
    nu.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 102
I am not sure taking trades today...not sure....PA is moving, but I feel it can stall at any time soon....just me......

I might go to see a James Bond movie instead.....But I will come to poke at the market here and there....