It is all a Fugazsy

my only trade of the day.

AU 5m

risked 6.5 pips, covered 50% @ 10.5, 25% @ 18.8 and left last 1/4 to run with SL to BE.

If you want to know why I take this trade just ask and I will deliver.

Fugs.

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 90
my only trade of the day.

AU 5m

risked 6.5 pips, covered 50% @ 10.5, 25% @ 18.8 and left last 1/4 to run with SL to BE.

If you want to know why I take this trade just ask and I will deliver.

Fugs.

Closed last 1/4 @ +30

Attachments

• au 1.png
    au 1.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 101
Did not trade yesterday, I was a bit stressed out and tired about a few things and I decided to monitor my feeling instead. :)

Last edited:
my long time trades on eu: +335, +208 and +92, my SL's are +200, +100 and BE and partial profit were taken, I am looking for 1.01, stopped or close all before Christmas, if it moves in my direction I will be adding more.

Attachments

• long term.png
    long term.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 93
my second and probably my last trade for the day: risked 7.9, made 8.3 and covered 3/4 and moved SL to BE.

Today not easy day to trade, the minutes is on the US.

Attachments

• eu 2.png
    eu 2.png
    17 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
my second and probably my last trade for the day: risked 7.9, made 8.3 and covered 2/3 and moved SL to BE.

Today not easy day to trade, the minutes is on the US.

Covered my last 1/4 @ +45.7, I have to admit that was a good trade, caught the high of the day, trade closed just 1m before news.

I like to make money while a sleep.;)

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 140
Covered my last 1/4 @ +45.7, I have to admit that was a good trade, caught the high of the day, trade closed just 1m before news.

I like to make money while a sleep.;)

was a good idea to get out just before the news, I do not like leaving +45 pips on the table.

I cannot get in the flow of things.....so I am on the sideline.....must be the heat, 36 today...

my long time trades on eu: +335, +208 and +92, my SL's are +200, +100 and BE and non (edit) partial profit were taken, I am looking for 1.01, stopped or close all before Christmas, if it moves in my direction I will be adding more.

closed.

Last edited:
two trades today:

first trade was a loss of -4.2 pips, a bit naive here, I took the trade prior of the two red news, why? Fear of missing another push down in a strong bear. Smart bears were sitting above.

second trade, soon after the second news (positive) prices reached the previous day low, here I entered scaling down on the 1m tf: covered 2/4 @ +10 and 1/4 @ +18.2 (technical) SL is @ BE.

Seems she is going to trigger my SL.......well cannot control that.

Attachments

• eu today.png
    eu today.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 78
two trades today:

first trade was a loss of -4.2 pips, a bit naive here, I took the trade prior of the two red news, why? Fear of missing another push down in a strong bear. Smart bears were sitting above.

second trade, soon after the second news (positive) prices reached the previous day low, here I entered scaling down on the 1m tf: covered 2/4 @ +10 and 1/4 @ +18.2 (technical) SL is @ BE.

Seems she is going to trigger my SL.......well cannot control that.

yes.

I had a signal to go short AU but did not take it, it is making HL's into range.....I might be wrong.....