It is all a Fugazsy

view..

need to focus...chat later

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    19 KB · Views: 107
not a very easy day today.......

She was clearly showing strength just prior of the BO, in hindsight the BOPB was a better trade but not very clear, from there, yes she made a few nice swings, but all beyond my perception of taking advantage of it...

Viewing after the facts I could have made another two trades that are part of my repertoire, but missed them because of lack of focus........of course it is all easy after the facts but one has to look back to sharpen the pencils for the future...Hopefully one day I will get to the stage where I would have not missed any trades, I will try tomorrow.......again...

Only one trade +1.2%, not great but will do.

Done, I am going to relax......

Last edited:
Been a bit quite on the forum today......

Was looking at a possibility to create a new method with intraday entries but based on daily bars (for when I am old, which is now...:rolleyes:), only one trade per day per pair, trading the six majors, protective stop as a percentage of the average true range and target profit based at the end of two days, the idea is to have often small profit/loss and occasionally good profits.

A bit more relax way.....

Shorted UJ @ 120.21 sl 120.41..lets see

Last edited:
Been a bit quite on the forum today......

Was looking at a possibility to create a new method with intraday entries but based on daily bars (for when I am old, which is now...:rolleyes:), only one trade per day per pair, trading the six majors, protective stop as a percentage of the average true range and target profit based at the end of two days, the idea is to have often small profit/loss and occasionally good profits.

A bit more relax way.....

Shorted UJ @ 120.21 sl 120.41..lets see

stopped out.

"You can spot, for instance, where the buying is only trifle better than selling. A battle goes on in the stock market and the tape is your telescope. You can depend on it seven out of ten".

"There is nothing like losing all you have in the world for teaching you what not to do. And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to do in order to win. Did you get that? You begin to learn."

From R. of a stock operator.

:clap:As a manufacturer and exporter. We have fashion design and high performance cost ratio on products. And short delivery time need only 5-7 work days.Including LED Bulbs, LED tube light, LED Downlight, LED flood light, etc. [email protected] :clap:

well, that looks like a great system.........:confused:

did not trade on Friday......hope you all had a good day

Hi Fugazsy

I appreciate you might have had a decent week from your normal methods - and i dont blame you testing out different swing trading ideas etc -like the one on the UJ - but as you know - trading is just not easy or simple.

The traders looking for an easy life on dailies or weeklies etc - are already falling into the low probability area of success - and even if they do have continual success over 100's or even thousands of trades over say 3 to 5 years - their financial results will only be best - average stuff - OK if you working on quarter or half a mill - but waste of time on 90% of all retail size accounts.

The pressure cooker atmosphere of intraday is maybe the most difficult arena to work in - but as you know - it can be cracked - and it can be cracked continually - day in day out . It maybe suits traders living in Europe the most and ones that have 6 - 12 hr working windows to enable them to "cherry pick" and get away with even a bad 1 or 2 hr period etc.

I am going to only have an average April month ( because I will miss half of it whilst away ) but it will still be far better than any of my first 3-4 yrs of ever trading April - and thats not far off being a decade back.

Stick with what works - and just add it to

All the best

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

I appreciate you might have had a decent week from your normal methods - and i dont blame you testing out different swing trading ideas etc -like the one on the UJ - but as you know - trading is just not easy or simple.

The traders looking for an easy life on dailies or weeklies etc - are already falling into the low probability area of success - and even if they do have continual success over 100's or even thousands of trades over say 3 to 5 years - their financial results will only be best - average stuff - OK if you working on quarter or half a mill - but waste of time on 90% of all retail size accounts.

The pressure cooker atmosphere of intraday is maybe the most difficult arena to work in - but as you know - it can be cracked - and it can be cracked continually - day in day out . It maybe suits traders living in Europe the most and ones that have 6 - 12 hr working windows to enable them to "cherry pick" and get away with even a bad 1 or 2 hr period etc.

I am going to only have an average April month ( because I will miss half of it whilst away ) but it will still be far better than any of my first 3-4 yrs of ever trading April - and thats not far off being a decade back.

Stick with what works - and just add it to

All the best

Regards

F

I agree with you.

Reason I switch from the 5 to 1m minute is because the 5 in the early 4 hour session does not give often enough reasonable setups, with the 1m I have normally 3-4 trades, not all winners but rarely I have losing days, atm I am ranging around the +1% average per day, I know I can do better and I am working on it.

On the my swing method that I am experimenting on the daily, often I get a much greater RR per trade something like 1:6 or 7, but in ranging days only small losses/profits and as you know days like that can be many.....if only i could filter the trend days.....

gm market a bit strange today.....must be just me

Hi Fugazsy

How I saw it was really dollar strength had been in over the Asian period - but then the guys in Europe and in London decided to stop hunt existing bears and get bulls in - before after 8 30 am UK time and 30 mins after LO start the big falls again

By doing this it psyched out both many bears and of course bulls after the EO and start of LO

Total complete manipulation really - by all the Banksters and maybe with help of the LP's etc etc

Its legal manipulation - as long as you have the money and skills to carry it out - and that of course means its not by retail traders etc

Have a good week

All the best

F

Hi Fugazsy

How I saw it was really dollar strength had been in over the Asian period - but then the guys in Europe and in London decided to stop hunt existing bears and get bulls in - before after 8 30 am UK time and 30 mins after LO start the big falls again

By doing this it psyched out both many bears and of course bulls after the EO and start of LO

Total complete manipulation really - by all the Banksters and maybe with help of the LP's etc etc

Its legal manipulation - as long as you have the money and skills to carry it out - and that of course means its not by retail traders etc

Have a good week

All the best

F

Interesting.......

you know while she was slipping the way down without me because she did not make sense to me I did think that I cannot get all the moves and I need to have the discipline only to trade what make sense to me which I did but as soon as I saw something that made sense to me I went short after nearly 2 hours of screen time: risked 4.9 then 2.7 made 9.8, every 10 pips I make 1%....

have a great week

Interesting.......

you know while she was slipping the way down without me because she did not make sense to me I did think that I cannot get all the moves and I need to have the discipline only to trade what make sense to me which I did but as soon as I saw something that made sense to me I went short after nearly 2 hours of screen time: risked 4.9 then 2.7 made 9.8, every 10 pips I make 1%....

have a great week

trade one

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 201
trade two, risked 5.8 made 4.9.

made 1.49% less commission for the day.

Done for the day, not great but will do...

Attachments

• trade 2.png
    trade 2.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Can't be bad, to finish work before 11.30am (before 12.30pm your time, I suppose, but still good)? :cool:

Alex

I did work for more than 4 hours, I am there completely during my session, each single bar is carefully contemplated, the kids cannot disturb me......naughty papa'....:(

Would I work more if I could? I do not think so, there is more than trading......I want make this enjoyable the better I can.....I always wanted make money by enjoying it and I love trading......there is a lot surrounding it....

It is 10:37 pm down here (sydney), it is autumn, but today was another sunny day, I like autumn, the colours.....I can wear my heavier Italian gear.......

Must be beautiful also around where you are, I like England when is sunny......the green shines......

trade two, risked 5.8 made 4.9.

made 1.49% less commission for the day.

Done for the day, not great but will do...

usd was pretty smooth through the morning as it cruised north .......you caught some nice waves on selling the EU (y)

the market has turned 180 since then with usd selling off from lunchtime

N