It is all a Fugazsy

some days are much easier than others but the difficult one are a great opportunity to make them better days.....

you've just summed up the market F

its all about being defensively strong and giving away peanuts when the b*stard is whipping and choppy ........then grabbing the biggest shovel in the world and scooping every damn pip up when it offers them ......

that's what the holy grail is ...........:smart:

N

you've just summed up the market F

its all about being defensively strong and giving away peanuts when the b*stard is whipping and choppy ........then grabbing the biggest shovel in the world and scooping every damn pip up when it offers them ......

that's what the holy grail is ...........:smart:

N

N

Great words.

Taken only the best trades is the way, somedays we have to stare at the screen for hours without taking any, that is a sign of maturity as a trader because it is very difficult . Be aware that when the best trades surface they needs to be taken without doubt, if proven wrong it does not matter, the right action was taken and that is what counts, at times good trades happens one after the other in a matter of a short time and a good trader needs to be ready and take them all.

I have learned the hard way that I should never take a trade because of fear of losing out or because it looks too good, normally they end up like great traps.

My only trade of the day, it came quickly in the early session, from then on I was only engaged with the market without taking any, I could have taken trades into the following range but I was not feeling that well and I decided to be cautious.

Initial risk 6.6 then quickly moved to 3.1, made 13.2.

A couple trades like those and I am doing more than great, sometime I have 3 or 4.

Have a nice Easter you and your family.

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    21 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
“...It is when we act freely, for the sake of the action itself rather than for ulterior motives, that we learn to become more than what we were.”

Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
This is a great quote. The interesting thing is that when this event occurs, you're only ever aware of it, if at all, after the event. You can't be consciously or deliberately spontaneous. And while you can't be deliberately or consciously spontaneous, it is possible to develop yourself to be more spontaneous. And that process is the opposite of the currently popular mindfulness, it is mindlessness. Being quite mindless of your circumstance, plans, intent, time and place.

You ever been driving and realised you haven't been thinking about anything for the last few miles, haven't even been aware you've been driving? Mindlessness.

The reason I've picked up on this is that I'm going to be expounding, for those that are interested, in my journey through trading and this aspect, strangely though not paradoxically, plays a part.

This is a great quote. The interesting thing is that when this event occurs, you're only ever aware of it, if at all, after the event. You can't be consciously or deliberately spontaneous. And while you can't be deliberately or consciously spontaneous, it is possible to develop yourself to be more spontaneous. And that process is the opposite of the currently popular mindfulness, it is mindlessness. Being quite mindless of your circumstance, plans, intent, time and place.

You ever been driving and realised you haven't been thinking about anything for the last few miles, haven't even been aware you've been driving? Mindlessness.

The reason I've picked up on this is that I'm going to be expounding, for those that are interested, in my journey through trading and this aspect, strangely though not paradoxically, plays a part.

Please do so, I am very interested.

Myself I do it already by applying attention, by attention and focus I can "enter", there it is all effortless but completely engaged....

When I was a kid and playing football I could remember getting into this "zone", I was playing fantastically, completely absorbed, I was only aware of it by the reaction of the spectators or by the faces of the players.

Noways I do in many other fields, some I cannot mention......:eek:, but in trading is a must for me.

Meditation helps understand what I am talking about.

Last edited:
Attention. That's interesting. The word apprehension is used in a negative way mostly these days, but it's true meaning is much closer to Attention than it is to dread or concern. It is (very) closely allied to Attention.

Who'd have thought? Trading site and we're almost sensibly into metaphysics...

'What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel! in apprehension how like a god!".

Apprehension. Pre-intellectual awareness, appreciation, attention. Stunning stuff.

I am delighted you exist Fugazsy.

Lol

Thanks Tech, you are too kind.

A few quotes for you:

All the suffering, stress, and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for.

Intelligence is the door to freedom and alert attention is the mother of intelligence.

When you pay attention to boredom it gets unbelievably interesting.

Have a great Easter you and your family.

It is bank holiday every where, are you guys trading, made two trades myself....:eek:

first trade a BO, my TP of double of my risk was not reached by one pipette,(damn) ended with a BE trade, second trade a BOPB, made 4.5 pips, TP took at the recent low, risk was 3.5 pips

done for the day

Attachments

• trades.png
    trades.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
nice move down, took only 20 pips out of it in the early stage, could not get in again afterwards, too fast for me....

Also had 2 losing trades before that, but small losses, I am up 1%, not really good....but will do...

Hi Fugazsy

It as been fast and furious this morning in the FX markets - a lot going on - but some great moves on many pairs

You know I like the EJ - and this morning its been great - ie like 40 + pip move up - then a 90 pip down over last 70 mins - just like wild west out there lol

Hope you had a nice weekend and ready for another busy week

Speak to you later

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

It as been fast and furious this morning in the FX markets - a lot going on - but some great moves on many pairs

You know I like the EJ - and this morning its been great - ie like 40 + pip move up - then a 90 pip down over last 70 mins - just like wild west out there lol

Hope you had a nice weekend and ready for another busy week

Speak to you later

Regards

F

F
Yes, nice moves. WD.:clap:

nice move down, took only 20 pips out of it in the early stage, could not get in again afterwards, too fast for me....

Also had 2 losing trades before that, but small losses, I am up 1%, not really good....but will do...

chart

Attachments

• 3rd trade.png
    3rd trade.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 126
went into range......done my 4 hours work...

3 to 4 trades is what I am looking for in a 4 hour session.....The 1m TF will deliver that on the EU and I would not trade more than 4 hours per day......3 to 4 trades should be enough to finish in the green...(after many years of work)

Looking back the first two trades could be avoided, I also could have taken a new short into the bottom range for a 8 pip gain on 4, but I had a bit of lack of concentration.......

Last edited:
went in as a BO, very lucky here, market went to collect stops after the BO, missed by 1 pipette.......anyway the other day my TP did not reach by one pipette...I guess we are even....... this is also a great indication that trading with the right broker is vital..... +12 pips on on 7

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 120