It is all a Fugazsy

Attachments

• 3rd trade.png
    3rd trade.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 85
there was a good short @ 10:09 just at the ema as a 2 leg pull back, risk was about 3 pips, missed it....

there was a good short @ 10:09 just at the ema as a 2 leg pull back, risk was about 3 pips, missed it....

see arrow.....also made a tease BO @ 62 ....now prices above the ema....not clear....on the sideline

Attachments

• missed.png
    missed.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 102
Not feeling that well today, done for the day....

"there is time to go short, time to go long and time to fishing"
Livermore.

trade 1

3.9 risk for 10....

missed another good trade because I was posting, this is the last one I will be posting during session..

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 99
second trade risk 5.5 made 4.4 exit 5m prior to red news

Attachments

• trade 2.png
    trade 2.png
    23 KB · Views: 102
Nicely done, today.

I find myself following the thread assiduously and with increasing interest: I like (what I call) these Volman/Beggs/Brooks approaches to trading. Is the black line a 20-period SMA?

Good luck for Friday: do you find Fridays any worse/more difficult? I seem to do a little better with my "fast trading" from Tuesday to Thursday.

Nicely done, today.

I find myself following the thread assiduously and with increasing interest: I like (what I call) these Volman/Beggs/Brooks approaches to trading. Is the black line a 20-period SMA?

Good luck for Friday: do you find Fridays any worse/more difficult? I seem to do a little better with my "fast trading" from Tuesday to Thursday.

stiletto model -i do a bit of that 2 lexy
large.jpg

gr8 thread fugazsy(y)

Nicely done, today.

Hi Alex

It is 20 ema, I rarely use it, but at times it is useful for Break Out's, it shows the build up before the break with prices bouncing a few time between the upper line (for longs BO) and the ema. Often the ema will push gently (showing the door) the price above the upper line. I consider those reliable BO's.

Friday for me is a day as usual....My view is that we need to learn to adapt for what is there: if is a range day I trade range, if is a trend day I trade trend, if is both I trade both, if is a nonsense day, I stop trading as I did yesterday.... I prefer to have not a preconceive concept of what it will be....I think trading is very much life, nothing is the same and everything changes all the time..

And how are you doing? Do you also trade EU and on a smaller TF as the 1 or 5m?

Often the ema will push gently (showing the door) the price above the upper line. I consider those reliable BO's.

Yes; I've seen good examples of these in Volman's book (and in the long thread here discussing his set-ups, of course).

Do you also trade EU and on a smaller TF as the 1 or 5m?

My serious trading is based on similar things but on longer time-frames. Mostly Euro(/USD) and Cable. I'm trying to "occupy the ground between Joe Ross and Bob Volman" (I think they actually have a bit in common, though they're superficially very different!).

I also trade M3 charts (again, Euro/USD and Cable, sometimes others), but only on demo at the moment. And often play with S30 charts (roughly equivalent to Volman's 70-tick charts, for the Euro, I think). I'm working on a method for M3 forex charts and might start a Journal for it, if it seems to lead anywhere.

Yes; I've seen good examples of these in Volman's book (and in the long thread here discussing his set-ups, of course).

My serious trading is based on similar things but on longer time-frames. Mostly Euro(/USD) and Cable. I'm trying to "occupy the ground between Joe Ross and Bob Volman" (I think they actually have a bit in common, though they're superficially very different!).

I also trade M3 charts (again, Euro/USD and Cable, sometimes others), but only on demo at the moment. And often play with S30 charts (roughly equivalent to Volman's 70-tick charts, for the Euro, I think). I'm working on a method for M3 forex charts and might start a Journal for it, if it seems to lead anywhere.

sounds good...it will be nice....also I think it will be good for you......I might pop in and share if you do not mind....

please feel free to pop in here as much as you like and if you have any questions I will happy to get back to you....

I believe in the smaller TF serious money can be made....I am not saying it is easy.... but it can be done.

Finished for the day....Chat late mate.

Many thanks; you're very kind. You'll be very welcome if I keep another Journal (and have just encouraged me to do one).

Before I go I would like to share my perception on the three traders Alexa mentioned before: I think they are freaks.....they work is full of obsessive details and they work is only made for pure altruism.......There is a great deal to learn from all of them, in my view the secret lies in learning from them and then bring yourself into the arena, we need to trade the way it make sense to us and not what make sense to others, does not matter who they are.

Myself from Lance I learned the importance to trade with the stronger hands against the weaker hands, with Bob I learned to be present and engaged in the market without having a trade and the constant tag of wars at any moment on any chart, with Al I leaned the detailed technicality required to profit on a smaller TF and the importance to find a style that is related to my personality.

Before I go I would like to share my perception on the three traders Alexa mentioned before: I think they are freaks.....they work is full of obsessive details and they work is only made for pure altruism.......There is a great deal to learn from all of them, in my view the secret lies in learning from them and then bring yourself into the arena, we need to trade the way it make sense to us and not what make sense to others, does not matter who they are.

Myself from Lance I learned the importance to trade with the stronger hands against the weaker hands, with Bob I learned to be present and engaged in the market without having a trade and the constant tag of wars at any moment on any chart, with Al I leaned the detailed technicality required to profit on a smaller TF and the importance to find a style that is related to my personality.

Hi Fugazsy

Hope all has been going well

Trouble is with those 3 traders - and they all have their strengths etc - is that they forget 2 more main components for intraday FX trading - ie Time of the hour and session and gameplay based on last news item or the next just one to four hours away.

Both need to be included for a recipe for success (y)

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

Hope all has been going well

Trouble is with those 3 traders - and they all have their strengths etc - is that they forget 2 more main components for intraday FX trading - ie Time of the hour and session and gameplay based on last news item or the next just one to four hours away.

Both need to be included for a recipe for success (y)

Regards

F

F

Welcome back and thanks for your comment.

As you know I had a look at your time windows and I came to the conclusion that they only there if you want them to be there, they have not any positive input in my trading.

Said that, if they work for you I think you should use them.

Fzsy

GM

missed that Franky BO (not around), beside that I could not see any other setups for me, went too fast.....