isa's short term trading journal

my Mrs won't let me trade more than a £1k at the moment until I prove myself and we pay off the mortgage...! I've only done 1 year of "live" trading so far so I think it's a good thing my Mrs keeps me in check...!

This is definitely a good thing. Professional traders working at the hedge funds and banks have risk managers overseeing what they are doing and keep them in check in terms of what they are risking. As individual traders we don't have this, so any kind of help in this area is a good thing IMO, and if she's anything like my Mrs, she'll be checking regularly to make sure you're not losing.

Last edited:
I just got a very welcome email from stockcharts.com. They are finally doing UK stocks from today, so I can use the great free charts, scans, performance charts etc for UK stocks, which will be very useful indeed.

Watchlist Addition

I've been going through stockcharts P&F scans and have found a possible short for my watchlist.

SYR.L

The P&F chart looks like it's close to breaking down. The price is currently at the support level, so I'm going to watch for any weakness during the week or a reversal.

Attachments

• SharpChartv05-1.png
    SharpChartv05-1.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 158
Had a look at SYR on my charts, looks like it is ready to break down a bit. Like you say, on the edge of support but appears to be 'teetering'!

DAX short update; STOP to 7375 (b/e+56)

This is why I like the DAX! When you are on the 'right' side it is great!