Is Mr Charts for real?

122654d1316892750-mr-charts-real-nodice.jpg

Are you bragging about a demo account? :eek:

No, I am not bragging about anything. I can't remember why I put it up, but it felt appropriate at the time. Anyway both the vendor and our bunny whabbit thought it was interesting, which is understandable.

I'd personally feel embarassed to ever make people look at a demo account statement to post it (not that i've ever wasted my time trading demo)

Now you got yourself into a hole. Let's see if I can fill that hole with you still in it.

https://www.forexdesk.com/traders/BeginnerJoe/accounts/560

Sigh...

So you are way above most on T2W but you are messing around with dummy forex accounts...

Let's have a review:

BeginnerJoe #7 -$165
BeinngerJoe #8 -$15,564.23
BeginnerJoe #9/10 -$10,096.42
BeginnerJoe #11/12 -$27,936.83
BeginnerJoe #13/14 -$32,355.46
BeginnerJoe #15/16 -$8,240.85

But - let's applaud the following:

BeginnerJoe #T2W-SEP11 +$11,730.53

BJequity.png

Seriously Joe - you are a retard. That's not an insult, just a statement of fact.

I would gladly pay for your trading signals - although I would of course reserve the right to trade in the opposite direction.

How on earth can you be so consistently wrong? Has it never crossed your mind to fade yourself?

Last edited:
No, I am not bragging about anything. I can't remember why I put it up, but it felt appropriate at the time. Anyway both the vendor and our bunny whabbit thought it was interesting, which is understandable.

No - I didn't think it was interesting - I thought it was dreadful.

Big difference.

Like I said, Joe...

balls.jpg

Grow your own, beg, steal or borrow.

Doesn't really matter as long as you get a pair.

I'd personally feel embarassed to ever make people look at a demo account statement to post it (not that i've ever wasted my time trading demo)

No doubt. But you'd be too embarrassed to post a real account too. Like most people here, you are too embarrassed for everything except for making claims. To me that's just shameless.

The demo stats was stated as such. There's nothing embarrasing about that. It started with The Hare. I told him I was working on my own strategy and no need to steal his. The demo stats was there to show the winning trades were not accidental. However whacky-whabbit and the vendor took it out of context. But this will come back to bite them in the a$$ once my strategy development completes and trades turn real.

Last edited:
The demo stats was stated as such. There's nothing embarrasing about that. It started with The Hare. I told him I was working on my own strategy and no need to steal his. The demo stats was there to show the winning trades were not accidental.

Nice results BJ.

19% up in a month if I'm not mistaken(y)

Nice results BJ.

while i agree he's doing rather better than he usually does in the comp. i have to say all he's doing is playing mother hen and sitting on say a 4k loss per trade, waiting until it mighty hatch into a 100 buck profit. hence the large dips you see in the running p/l graph. then again lots do this.

anyway, what's all this got to do with charts? and why is joe taking his heat in his thread :confused: :p

while i agree he's doing rather better than he usually does in the comp. i have to say all he's doing is playing mother hen and sitting on say a 4k loss per trade, waiting until it mighty hatch into a 100 buck profit. hence the large dips you see in the running p/l graph. then again lots do this.

anyway, what's all this got to do with charts? and why is joe taking his heat in his thread :confused: :p

I don't know - strange isn't it.

I was just wondering if it's rude to ask Mr Charts to post some trading records.:eek:
With that move he would shut up all the doubters and maybe find lots of new students

PS Thanks for pointing out BJ's money management - don't like that part.

Last edited:
Nice results BJ.

It will get better as I only developed a profit taking strategy a couple of weeks into the contest. So there's now more control over the results. Also I realised I was a scalper and should not hold over night positions. This will curtail losses significantly. I can feel the pieces coming together. But we shall see.

PS Thanks for pointing out BJ's money management - don't like that part.

What MM ? Last time I checked, I didn't have any. I was too busy working on other parts of the strategy. Strategies don't grow on trees and I have to work out each bit in turn. But I reckon my progress will be significantly faster than whacky whabbit. Going by his membership, he's been at it for 3 years at the minimum, and I am at 3 months starting from scratch with zero value input from people here (this is now by choice).

Last edited:
No doubt. But you'd be too embarrassed to post a real account too. Like most people here, you are too embarrassed for everything except for making claims. To me that's just shameless.

What claims exactly have I made? I quite openly posted about my trading and you in fact even replied to my thread and I gave you some advice which you failed to heed. I don't post real account statements for a good reason. You know what that is? I'll tell you.....there's zero incentive for me to post a statement. Maybe if I start to solicit funds/coach or ask for some compensation in return for trading guidance then I have a reason. But for now, it's a pointless activity and a reason many full time traders don't post statements on here.

What claims exactly have I made? I quite openly posted about my trading and you in fact even replied to my thread and I gave you some advice which you failed to heed. I don't post real account statements for a good reason. You know what that is? I'll tell you.....there's zero incentive for me to post a statement. Maybe if I start to solicit funds/coach or ask for some compensation in return for trading guidance then I have a reason. But for now, it's a pointless activity and a reason many full time traders don't post statements on here.

Don't worry, I haven't and won't ask you for statements. Well, one claim you have made is that you are a trader. But, trader for what ? For fruit and veg ? We don't actually know for sure, and a statement would have clarified things.

Don't worry, I haven't and won't ask you for statements. Well, one claim you have made is that you are a trader. But, trader for what ? For fruit and veg ? We don't actually know for sure, and a statement would have clarified things.

:LOL: I have made no claims of what I am. I wouldn't define myself by a job anyway. A trader is someone who trades? Yes or no? tbh I really don't care, you're better off going on a witch hunt with other people on this forum as i'm not going to entertain it.

Why did you show us a statement with massive drawdowns? What were you thinking man? Demo accounts as well. Demo accounts doesn't bother me so much, but your lack of money management inability to realise that you don't know anything about trading other than the buy and sell button on your screen. I've gone from being annoyed by your constant crap to actually feeling sorry for you. I don't like seeing this. I hope you realise you can't trade like this going forward.