Sticky Introduce Yourself

hey, name is karazon i trade forex since 10 years, I'm an mt4 coder and system make, I focus on statistics and trade that way, very happy to join a place where i can share my experience, would have shared my mql5 profile but i don't think its allowed.

Looking to connect to other like minded individuals - day traders of the fx pairs. Been involved since 2018 and after I blew two accounts, I'm still quite alive with my third account:D Started reading books, being more accurate with entries and setting SL before @market buys. I encouraged myeself to seek mentors. Bought a membership program with Darko/Vic Noble for a year, was educational. Learnt better trade management, became a better trader, still looking to learn and I am curious where to go further with my trading/learning - I am curious to hear what worked for you, what is working, which communities helped you grow? Ping a message, welcoming connection as I'd love to hear about your journey and also share mine, learning ideas, while connecting in a group that can understand/support one another as I noticed hanging in a pub with a pint in your hand to make conversation about what we do can be rather challenging to be understood.

Hi everyone, I am new to trading and I hope this forum will help me to find learning materials. I don't quite understand how everything works and how best to start, so I would be glad to get help from someone who has experience. That's all for now, thanks for your attention!

Hi everyone, I am new to trading and I hope this forum will help me to find learning materials. I don't quite understand how everything works and how best to start, so I would be glad to get help from someone who has experience. That's all for now, thanks for your attention!
Hello and Welcome to the community! You can start with the basics: learn about market analysis, risk management, and trading strategies. Check out online courses, webinars, and demo accounts. Happy trading!

Hi all,

New to day trading, set up a paper trading account on trading view and spent time getting my head around all the new terminologies. I came up with a simple scalping strategy that saw pretty consistent results with a good risk management strategy that resulted in consistent profits. I thought I had cracked it! I then opened a brokerage account and deposited £100. very quickly found that none of the brokers I linked to TV would let me trade crypto where I had found my rhythm paper trading, I could not replicate my little system the way I expected so I now find myself back to the drawing board and ultimately here in the hope that I can build a better understanding of this complex world!

Hi all,

New to day trading, set up a paper trading account on trading view and spent time getting my head around all the new terminologies. I came up with a simple scalping strategy that saw pretty consistent results with a good risk management strategy that resulted in consistent profits. I thought I had cracked it! I then opened a brokerage account and deposited £100. very quickly found that none of the brokers I linked to TV would let me trade crypto where I had found my rhythm paper trading, I could not replicate my little system the way I expected so I now find myself back to the drawing board and ultimately here in the hope that I can build a better understanding of this complex world!
Hey, welcome 😊 Yeah, that's true. Real trading can be a different beast.

Hello all, mainly Admin, thank you for accepting my registration

I am a trader but not considered full-time, only a part-time trader at FXOpen. I am so happy to join you here, share experiences, and insight, and learn forex trading from fellow members.

Thank you

Hello all, mainly Admin, thank you for accepting my registration

I am a trader but not considered full-time, only a part-time trader at FXOpen. I am so happy to join you here, share experiences, and insight, and learn forex trading from fellow members.

Thank you
Hello and welcome :) Glad to have you here

Hello! I have joined in my twilight years so I can find interest and stimulation from the forum discussions etc.
I have a background of a maths and economics degree which allows me to enjoy the activities of trading
and the tools used to acquire information etc. I have been attending seminars/courses etc for many years,
but often find it difficult to take the plunge for real. I look forward to participating in discussions etc as time goes
by.
Lizgor

Hi Traders and market enthusiasts.
I am new here but slowly aging well in the markets as I seek consistency. It is my fifth year trading live, books and all and I find myself here.

Starting out, I had no strategy. Chased indicators for a year. Later I was lucky someone introduced me to P.A and I started getting positive results. Thats when I went live 5 years ago. Was able to achieve 300% in six months (beginners' luck) and seeker outside funds from family and friends. Unfortunately, my strategy lacked a good R multiple wins and the resulting psychological roller coaster later led to blown accounts.

Going through my notes, I realized something is broken and went back to class including rereading the great books. It's been a year in hiatus, and I have fixed my errors. My comeback coincides with joining this wonderful community.

Happy trading.