Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 33 and out all three scalp buys for now

Got to pop out for 30 mins at 10 40 am - so will be back next hr

Good Luck guys

11 09 am

Back at end of the hr TW

GU - surprised it dropped under 6680 - had wanted to scalp buy around 82 - but would not have been able to do as my LR still had it falling

75 low for now 77 scalp buy - but will pull if it goes under 75

EU and EJ - just resting back in new higher ranges

Eu above 3370 hope I can scalp buy again and also on EJ above 96 if all lines up

11 09 am

Back at end of the hr TW

GU - surprised it dropped under 6680 - had wanted to scalp buy around 82 - but would not have been able to do as my LR still had it falling

Taken profit at 84 - need really 88 to hold on and its taking too long to make over 85/6 for me

Might be wrong - but still can scalp buy again if we do then go over 88 and pullbacks stay above 80

11 09 am

Back at end of the hr TW

yeah i was surprised they let it go that low too. they made it look really weak. ;) I feel sorry for the people selling short in that down leg, i shouldn't because trading is about taking other peoples money. ho hum.

11 45 am

Not much happening - we are in the boring period

I think going to break for an early lunch and be back trading before the 1 30 pm news

Not too bad a morning - but hope to catch some more nice moves from 2 30 to 4 30 pm time

Good trading and see you in a bit again

From what I can see after doing a quick look at 5 pairs - is just what I call a load of BTTZ area

These are small ranges - designed and set up to tease traders into wrong trades.

We do have news in approx 25 mins on the US and Cad - although Cad is not a red news.

Will be checking out more UJ / CAD / EU / and maybe swissy .

GU - really need next clues - ie under 75 and 72 for more scalp sells - or over 88 and 94 for scalp buys

Last edited:
CAD

Its dropped over 60 pips from yesterdays high up at 0940 area and now for me still intraday bearish whist under 0905.

Need under 0885 and 0880 for holding or taking new scalp sells and over 0905 and 10 for same with scalp buys

UJ

Under 102 52/55 -- still bearish for me - but needs now under 30 and 20 to think about holding scalp sells on for even lower

Above 48 and then 55 would mean a breach of R's and holding scalp buys for 65+

Status
Not open for further replies.