Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

From 8 22 am and top at 69/70 - its been a scalp sell - but I am only in buy on 30% stakes - so have not chased it

My dynamic support is 61 /62

CAD

Been slowly falling last 5 hrs - but so slow - last hr just 5 pips

We do have interim supports at 0912 - and an attempt to breach under is being tried atm

Approx 20 mins ago comment on AU

Well it breached interim supports and dropped now to 0910

Still a sell for now - but very very slow

UJ

Not mentioned it this morning - but like Cad - price as been falling 102 66 to 102 46

Would need under 40 supports for a bigger fall

9 05 AM

EU

In a scalp sell from 58 but no under 52 and I will just exit it

Would need back over 64 and 68 to be looking at holding any scalp buys on longer for higher

Last edited:
GU

Its been slowly making me pips from after the EO at 7 00 am

Now made 6658 - but will look at exiting if no under 55 next

EJ

Had to change the down channel as my favourite pair as caught me out twice this morning - but only for 4 pips in total - so not too bad

Under 137 06 on any pullbacks is still a sell - but somewhere between 75 and 80 might be a scalp buy price in next TW

Last edited:
9 22 am - and new time window -

Reversed trade on GU to scalp buy at 62/3 - but will look for another scalp sell under 80 /82

AU - its just kept on moving up since 7 30 am onwards

Made 9314 with some Rs at 16 to 20 ahead

careful short in GU. Signs the MMs could smash the shorts here. ;)

Hi SD

Yes with no new low under 58 - I exited and changed to scalp buy at 62/3 - but still looking for another scalp sell under say 80 /82 atm

Can only really hold the scalp buy above 85 and 90 -

Good luck with it (y)

Morning F

what do you thing of scalp short GU back below 70?

Chalky

Hi Chalky

Just saying to Spread Doctor - still will try another scalp sell from higher - but would hold scalp buys on longer above 85 and 90

I still have a session down channel so far - but as we know - it can all change very quickly - 58 to 65 is all support as well for now - so would have to be breached for a try lower - although if you did sell at 70 area - you still might make 5+ pips

Last edited:
Hi Chalky

Just saying to Spread Doctor - still will try another scalp sell from higher - but would hold scalp buys on longer above 85 and 90

I still have a session down channel so far - but as we know - it can all change very quickly - 58 to 65 is all support as well for now - so would have to be breached for a try lower - although if you did sell at 70 area - you still might make 5+ pips

Thanks

I didnt sell, was waiting for that little cluster 72-75 to break one way or other, looks like the bulls got it,...... for now :whistling

EJ

Had to change the down channel as my favourite pair as caught me out twice this morning - but only for 4 pips in total - so not too bad

Under 137 06 on any pullbacks is still a sell - but somewhere between 75 and 80 might be a scalp buy price in next TW

From approx 25 mins ago

EJ made 79 and so 80 was the scalp buy on the turn and so far made 88

Down to 30% stake at 86 and will hold on above 81

Hi SD

Yes with no new low under 58 - I exited and changed to scalp buy at 62/3 - but still looking for another scalp sell under say 80 /82 atm

Can only really hold the scalp buy above 85 and 90 -

Good luck with it (y)

Hey

sounds good. sure 80/82 could be good for a scalp, I got ydays low in at 83s. I dont scalp much just look to work out what the MM and dealers are doing on a weekly/daily cycle and fine tune entries. At present I believe the low for the next few hours is in and late shorts after ydays data will get crushed. There will be plenty of scalp opps on the way though. data @ 1.30pm could change things especially if it is an unexpected number.

good luck chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.