Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
No major red news today - so another reason for a boring Monday and just cherry picking the good bits off a few pairs.

Going to cover some other pairs now starting with AU and EA

Morning F

I read your analysis this morning and got 10 pips on a EJ short, wasn't even on my radar so thanks for the work that you continue to put in to this board,

Chalky

No problem CT - glad you got some pips on the board - and if you check - its started nicely from the end of the 5 30 am TW - but I was not up then - and the 6 51 am slot suited us all better

Have a good day

Regards

F

picked up a few this morning chasing the usd up and down..............nice calls on EU sells F.....AU has been a nice bear as well

AU and the EA

The AU was another pair that had a nice fall and could be caught in the 7 00 am TW. I missed it unfortunately as well as the 8 00 am scalp buy as I was not back in time

Price currently at 9276 - a 8 pip rise from the hr TW. Above 9270 I think supports will hold on falls again and we might see a turn up

Neeed more clues for now - but if this is the case - then the EA should fall still under 4450

picked up a few this morning chasing the usd up and down..............nice calls on EU sells F.....AU has been a nice bear as well

Morning N

Yes there as been a few nice moves in last 90 mins and hope you also have some pips on the board

I like the correlation of the AU with the EA - as the EA is normally quite a good mover.

Going to check out a few other pairs today as well - many I dont normally trade - but worth adding on the list to see how they pan out in the week

Have a good trading week N - and watch those time windows with your correlator on a 1 or 5 min

Regards

F

GU

We have seen a new low on Friday of 6767 and the pair looks very bearish this last few weeks

Price atm at 6780 - and really any retraces up to 6795/6800 - I would be looking at selling again - if all the scalp signs line up in an appropriate TW.

From 7 00 am TW we have had a scalp sell already from 6783 - but would need under 70 to hold on longer for maybe a new low

Comment from over 90 mins ago

GU so far made 6792 - and from the 8 30 TW at 8 21 am was a scalp sell again

We need under 83 and 79 to hold scalp sells on - otherwise take what you can and remember even if we try over 93 - then another R area 95 -6800

Last edited:
Cad and UJ

The Usd Cad as been bullish over last month or so - but still not made 1 1000 area. PA is not nice atm - and so will leave just atm - but will keep an eye for a breach of tight range - either way

UJ - another pair that had a nice fall after 7 00 am.

Still above 102 00 - and we need under here to hold or take more scalp sell

My Lr structure is still bullish - so will see if its a pair for a scalp buy next hr

Last edited:
No problem CT - glad you got some pips on the board - and if you check - its started nicely from the end of the 5 30 am TW - but I was not up then - what the flick is going on here still in bed :devilish::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:and the 6 51 am slot suited us all better

Have a good day

Regards

F
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

8 51 am

EJ and EU - i wanted to buy the EU above 3380 area - but had not planned from 88 - as still thought it would test lower supports

EJ is slightly different - and that pair as been a nice scalp buy from 136 65/66 area at 8 21 am - but should really still stay under 80/ 83 and be another scalp sell again

If the EJ makes over 82 and then 85 - hold any scalp buys on longer - or look at more buys on pullbacks staying above 69 /71 area

9 15 am

EU now finally made my buy area - 3383

For now all bounces staying under 95 are still sells again - but will they try under 83 for 75/80 area ?

I dont know for now - but 75 -83 is my dynamic up channel support - so its an important area

EJ

We stayed under 80 and 77/8 was a scalp sell on the hr change.

69/71 - did not stop the fall and price now at 65 with the previous low at 62

Is this a HL or will we make a new low?

Dont know for now - but do know 60 -65 is all support area - so really would need under 59 and 56 to be holding scalp sells on longer

From 9 00 am we have seen changes with the AU and EA - AU now falling again with another session low and the EA bouncing up approx 15 pips

Missed both moves as was in 30% trades but at least did have stops in a few pips of profit

GU

Not really going anywhere

Had scalp sold before - but came out when we did not drop under 85.

6794/5 is present morning high from opens and its a scalp sell under 93 but we need 88 and 85 to hold tyhe scalp sell on longer for a larger fall

Otherwise - take what you can get

ok thanks ---- sticking to only sell signals myself on EU ------ will leave to F1 cockpit stunts to your goodself (lol) do you wear a basebal cap when trading to hide hair line

Status
Not open for further replies.