Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 06 pm

I am wanting EJ to drop down under 83 and 80 so I can scalp buy again above 77/78

Both the EU and EJ want higher as they have good supports - but R's at 92 are stopping the EJ - and really the EU needs over 44 and it just does not want to show itself

No red news until 3 00 pm - although with US coming on next hr or so will help hopefully

12 06 pm

I am wanting EJ to drop down under 83 and 80 so I can scalp buy again above 77/78

Both the EU and EJ want higher as they have good supports - but R's at 92 are stopping the EJ - and really the EU needs over 44 and it just does not want to show itself

No red news until 3 00 pm - although with US coming on next hr or so will help hopefully

yes was in tune with this so that is a winner at least ( i mean at least im reading ok today)

EJ - Scalps both ways this morning

EJ - 1 Min LR chart with structure for scalping

177620d1406547138-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-28714.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 28714.JPG
    EJ - 28714.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
CAD

Totally missed the scalp buy from either Midday or from 12 21 pm TW when it jumped back up 8 pips - a big rise for today ;-)

Had already come out scalp sell - but had not expected the quick rise during last 15 mins or so

EA - EU and EJ have all been falling - but EA as been the winner after the AU made over 9407 - an R area.

EA dropped over 25 pips since 10 00 am - got most of those on 30% stakes as just left on whilst leaving the 30% buy stake on AU

Status
Not open for further replies.